Twenty Seven- Morgan

5. 5 astounding times this man had me seeing stars, each one more powerful than the last and only 1 of them needed him inside of me. He'd pulled so much from me I think I had genuine tears streaming down the sides of my face by the last time when I had to tell him to stop, everything was burning and I was exhausted. He chuckled, laid down beside me and pulled me into his bare arms, drawing circles on the small of my back until I fell asleep.

He was kissing my head softly now, rubbing my back as he shifted, pulling me as he turned onto his back so I was laid on top of him, still barely awake.

"Morgan?" His whisper barely broke the silence, croaky himself. I crinkled my nose and he giggled. "Baby." A small smile and he did it again. "Princess." I flipped my head and he chuckled a little louder this time. "You gotta wake up sweetheart. It's coming up to 5 and if you sleep any later, we'll be up all night. Sounds great in theory but I don't want you tired for your drive back to London." Fucking London. I hate London. I hate driving there, I hate being there, I hate the apartment, I hate working so fucking hard, I hate that I'm going on tour and I can't just stay here forever, on his chest where I belong. "Plus, I gotta reheat our pasta." I smiled against his chest, nose squashed so I could barely breath, making me lift it up.

"Or we can order food and you can make me pasta another time. That way we don't have to move right now."

"That's good and everything, but our phones are downstairs."

"I can go get them."

"Pft. I do not think so. Stay right here." He rolled until my back was into the mattress again, planting a kiss against my lips. "Don't move."

"What if I have an itch I need to scratch?"

"Okay, fair enough, I didn't make the instructions clear enough. Do not get out of this bed."

"This bed?" He rolled his eyes, grinning as he leaned over, pulling his boxers back on and I pouted. "Come back."

"I will babe. Give me 2 minutes. I'll grab our phones, drinks and I'll be back okay?" He laughed, shaking his head when I crossed my arms. "You're adorable." He turned and walked down the hallway.

"You say that now. Wait until you're fed up with me being clingy." This was going to end badly. I could feel it coming. I sighed, running a hand through my knotted hair. This didn't feel like something I could handle without fucking it up. I don't think any form of Morgan would be able to keep herself together in a few months. That's if this lasts a few months. Lord knows why he still wanted me after the past 9 months. I wouldn't. I was a complete bitch. "What are we doing Morgan?" The words slipped out of my mouth and luckily I could barely hear myself let alone Theo hearing me downstairs.

"No Jasper, I'm not coming out." Theo's feet creaked on the stairs as I looked around the room for my clothes so I could get dressed. "Because I A, don't want to and B, I've got dinner plans. -- With my mother, same as al- no you're not coming. Jasper hold on a sec. What are you doing?" I turned my head for a second before leaning back over the bed and pulling my jeans onto the bed. "Morgan?"

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?"

"I should go." 3 steps across the room and he was pulling my clothes out of my hands, throwing them down the hall and bringing the phone back to his ear.

"Jasper I'm going. - Don't you dare. I swear I'll pop your fucking tires. No, I'm not telling you. Why no- because it's none of your business asshole. All you need to know is me and her are fine. Still not telling you Jasper. Well tell Ava to ask Morgan herself, I'm not. Fuck off Jasper." He hung up the phone throwing it onto the bed. "Go where?"

"I've got to get-"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." He sighed and I pulled the bed sheet over myself. A door closed gently behind me before more creaking as he rounded the bed, bending his knees until he was in my eye line. Lips pressed tightly together, he looked at the clothing in his hand and pulled it over my head, reaching through each arm hole to pull mine through.

"You're overthinking what happened aren't you?" I swallowed. "Morgan." Theo sighed, sitting down beside me carefully, pulling at my hip until I turned enough for him to pull me onto his lap. He moved us backwards until we were back up by the pillows, his back against the headboard. "Talk to me. What's going around your head? I can't talk you out of it if I don't know. I know it's not good whatever it is and you're not leaving unless I have a good enough reason to see you off in that car tonight instead of tomorrow like we agreed."

I didn't have an answer he'd like. He'd hold me here and convince me it wasn't right. Tell me I was putting shit in my own head that didn't need to be there because it wasn't true. I knew he'd say that because right now the war in my head was telling me that too.

"Babe?" He tucked my hair behind my ears. "Stop it."

"I'm not-"

"Stop trying to make yourself regret it. Stop telling yourself it was a bad decision." He cupped my face gently kissing my nose. "I'm not going anywhere Morgan. Not now, not whilst you're in London, not whilst you're on tour. I don't know who made you think all this shit about fucking consent, about dating in this world, about touring. Any of it. But it's not true. Stop beating yourself up I can see you doing it right now. You're so easy to read Morgan. Please stop." I laid down into him, burying my head into the crook of his neck. "That's it, come back to me."

"Sorry."

"Don't be silly. Nothing wrong with being nervous about something new when you've had bad experiences. I am too."

"You are?"

"Hell yes." I sat up, Theo's hands gently rubbing the bottom of my back under his tee shirt. "But nerves are something we handle all the time right?" I nodded. "Exactly. Being nervous doesn't mean something bad is going to happen. Just that it's new and a little scary. I've found the best shows are the ones where I'm the most nervous. Those are the ones I remember the most."

"Me too."

"Then this is about to phenomenal Morgan. Don't worry about it. Relax. Enjoy it. We'll work it all out."