Twenty Six - Theo

I pulled her up, hand grasping her ass and not for a second were my lips going to leave hers. I'd been dreaming about her lips on mine for almost a god damn year and I wasn't going to fuck it up this time. Careful not to lose my footing I walked us up the stairs, kicking my bedroom door open and sitting down with her on my lap. I wanted to say I wasn't planning on this happening but that would be the biggest lie of my life. If she'd have said no to staying, to being in my bed, in my clothes, I'd have left it. I wouldn't have kissed her, I'd have taken it as she wanted to take it back a step which was fine, I'd have understood her being wary. But she didn't. She didn't say no and she wanted it as much as I did.

"Theo." She breathed, breaking her lips off mine as I pulled her jumper off. "The food."

"Fuck it. I'll make you some more later." Her jumper now on the floor I grumbled, noticing the tee shirt underneath. "What's with the layers?"

"It's fucking April! I'm frozen." I chuckled, reconnecting my lips on hers as I pulled her shirt up at the back, unclipping her bra in one movement, her hips pushing into me more.

"Tell me to stop if I go too far Morgan."

"You and fucking consent." My lips pressed into her neck and her head fell back. "Are you going to do this every time?"

"Yes. And whoever has been doing this with you without asking every single time give me their fucking names." She chuckled as I pulled the rest of her clothing from her torso, flipping her over into the pillows. "No one should be touching you without you saying it's okay Morgan. Unless you're drunk in which case no one should be touching you full stop." She rolled her eyes but I continued to kiss her skin gently. "Tell me Morgan."

"It's okay Theo. I want this."

"You want what?"

"You."

"Me how?"

"THEO." I smirked. "I want you to finish what you started in that fucking club."

"Oh, making out? Got it."

"I swear to god if you even think about stopping what you're doing-" I wrapped my mouth around her nipple, her words fading quickly, turning into a gasp as my tongue flicked across her quickly. She arched her back, a soft moan coming from her chest as she gripped my hair tight. I pulled back looking up at her quickly.

"What was that princess?"

"You're an ass." I chuckled, kissing down her stomach slowly, keeping my eyes locked on hers.

"Carry on the attitude Morgan." She rolled her eyes again when I stopped at the button to her jeans. She nodded and I smiled, taking her jeans off quickly, pulling away to strip myself down to my boxers, bringing myself back to her lips to slow things down a little. The way she was pushing her hips into me, wrapping her legs around me as she fought to feel me against her but I wasn't giving in. Morgan loved to have control over everything but this is one thing I wasn't going to give in on. I had this built up in my head and I was going to take it at the right pace. I wasn't rushing it like she wanted and she wasn't leaving this room until she absolutely had to. Simple as that. I know she hated not knowing, not having the situation under her management. "Move your hips one more time and I'll slow it down more Morgan." She shivered as I whispered in her ear. "Do you trust me?" She nodded. "Then let me do this my way. I can promise you, you won't regret it. But we're going my pace." She rolled her eyes and I kissed her again. "The more attitude you give me, the slower I'm going. So, if you want my head between your legs, I'd stop the eye rolls now." Her whole body stopped making me smile. "Thought as much."

I moved down slowly, one kiss at a time, until I reached the edge of her black lace underwear where I teased her some more, gently running a finger over them, so light it was barely there but her hips moved.

"It's been a while right?" She nodded. "Okay, I'll go gentle."

"Don't you dare." I raised my eyebrow and she laughed nervously.

"Little demanding there Morgs."

"Shut up." She covered her face. "Just- please don't." I moved her pants to the side, biting my lip at the sight before me. Everything I said about going slow fell out the window as my dick throbbed. I had barely touched her and she was dripping like a fucking tap. I groaned, running my thumb over her quickly, making her gasp as I rubbed her clit quickly.

"I was going to take this slow Morgan." I grabbed the fabric at her hips, waiting for her to nod before pulling it off and standing up, taking my own off and covering my dick with a condom. Her blue eyes stared at me like I was the only thing she ever wanted to see again and it wasn't making this any easier. "But you look so good I think I'm going to explode before I get the chance to do anything so we're going to jump right in and I'll just have to keep you screaming all night instead." Her eyes filled with excitement as I slowly moved back between her legs, sitting back on my ankles to take her in for a second. Burning this sight of her into my memory. Worth every fucking second. She was worth everything. "You're so hot Morgan." She widened her legs a little, her hand slowly moving down her body until she reached her clit, rubbing gently. "You act like such an angel and you are definitely not."

"What gave you that impression?"

"You thinking a threesome was completely fair. Wanting to get on your knees in the club for me, wanting me to fuck you in the stall. You saying you're not above begging." Her cheeks flushed red and I pushed her hand away positioning myself at her entrance. "You'd be surprised how much the thought of that helped me through tour."

"What? The thought of me on my knees?"

"Yes. Begging for my dick." I pushed into her slowly, smirking as her head moved back into the pillow, slowly breathing in as her nails dug into the skin on my chest. "Begging for me to fuck you. Then it got a little out of hand when I started imagining all the things I could do to you, where I could have you." Her core clasped onto me as I pulled out, quickly filling her again, making her whimper, legs wrapping around my waist. "Constantly. I'm pretty sure I've wanked to the thought of you in every stadium I played. Every bathroom, every shower, every bed." Her teeth sunk into her lip and I continued to thrust into her, the thoughts I'd had on tour somehow keeping me calm as she writhed around under me, each thrust giving her barely enough time to recover before I slammed into her again, listening to her demand for me to not be gentle to her. "I thought about how you'd look screaming for me to not stop. How you'd grip my dick so tight as I fuck you. How your eyes would water as I shoved my cock down your pretty little throat. How your ass would look bouncing off me."

"Theo-" She panted. "Fuck-"

"Mhm. I thought about that too." I leaned closer to her, kissing and gently biting on her collar bone. "I have never loved my name more than I do right now. Say it again."

"Theo." Fuck.

"Good girl." I felt the effect that had on her. How she tensed. "Oh, you like that? Being told you're doing good? Hm?"

"Yes. Oh my - fuck Theo."

"Are you going to come for me Morgan?" She nodded. "Hold on baby. I love how you feel right now." She whimpered. "Come on baby, hold on a little longer. It'll be worth it. I know you're desperate aren't you?" She nodded and I swear watching her tell me she needed it more than me right now made me want to give her more. I reached my hand down to her clit rubbing quickly. Her nails clawed into me and I sucked in a sharp breath.

"Please Theo. Please. I can't- Fucking hell."

"A little more Morgan." I moved faster, pushing myself to my own limit as I started to reach the climax she was already at. Her body flushed pink, cheeks burning, lips full and rosy. She was a sight I'd have with me forever. One I had no doubt I'd be thinking about constantly until I next had her. "Okay baby. You can come now for me." She arched her back but I didn't stop, carrying her though the orgasm as it devoured her. Her eyes rolled back and she fell silent, throbbing around my empty dick but I wasn't going to stop until I knew she was done. She moaned quietly, legs relaxing as her back fell into the mattress again. I pulled out of her slowly, discarding the used condom to the floor and kissing down her body.

"What are you doing?"

"I might be done baby but you for sure aren't. I said all night and I sure as fuck aren't breaking a promise to you."