♡ adoption center - minho

lee minho worked in an adoption center. specifically around the cats. why? because he loved cats of course.

as time passed on, a woman started visiting the center frequently. about once or twice a week she would look at the cats, and ask questions about some.

minho began to get more curious about the woman as she started to visit more and more. one day he decided to talk to her.

"are you ever gonna buy a cat?" he asked jokingly. "i wish," she started, "i don't really have that kind of money right now." she sighed. "oh, im sorry. is there a specific cat you wanted?" he asked. "yeah, that orange one. hes really cute!"

after talking to her for a while, he learned small details about her, like how her name was y/n, how she was a college student, and how she loved music.

minho thought she was really interesting, which was the reason for him asking for her number.

and after a few months, they became best friends, spending all the time they could together, and enjoying each other's company.

the sooner time passed, the closer it was to y/n's birthday. and minho knew exactly what to get her.

the day of her birthday, he went to her house with a huge surprise. "happy birthday, y/n!" he screamed, "and here's your gift." y/n was confused because he had left the house after he had said this, but when he came back, in his hands, was the orange cat y/n said she wanted a few months ago.

"omg!" she yelled, "did you have him this whole time? i thought someone adopted him?" minho smirked, "i have my ways," he said, "just play with him, we have have cat play dates now. "

this is really bad. i had this bright idea but it was horribly executed. im gonna try and remake it another time ig.