★ wow - minho

requested by leeno0asf

nobody's pov (?)

minho wished you would've met him earlier.

he always felt butterflies around you. he didn't know why, no one had ever made him feel like that before. anytime anyone noticed how flustered he got around you, he would deny it. but he couldn't deny that glint in his eyes.

today, for example, while minho was watching a show with felix, you walked in the room and suddenly he couldnt even focus on the show.

it's not like you two were strangers. you've been dating for nearly three years. you were just so beautiful, he couldn't help but to look at you.

why were you so captivating?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a few weeks later, your three year anniversary came. minho took you to a fancy candlelit dinner.

he had been flirting and giving you compliments all night. "y/n! you look so hot," and "wow, baby, you smell so good. what perfume is that?" he never missed the chance to compliment you. how could he? even the simplest things he loved. minho wanted to make sure you knew how special you were to him.

but the dinner wasn't filled with just compliments. he was lee minho ofc. he had his casual jokes. the ones that never failed to make you laugh, no matter how weird they were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after a delicious dinner and a beautiful date with your boyfriend, the bill came.

once minho saw it, his eyes went wide.

"you're lucky i love you..." he mumbled.

you laughed, but you knew he was right. you are lucky he loves you. (in a good way)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once paying for that wildy expensive bill was done, minho took you home and cuddled with you on the couch.

the boring movie that was playing was getting harder and harder to understand as he stared at your lips.

before he could even ask to kiss you, you pressed your lips to his. seems like you weren't paying attention to the movie either.

it was a slow, sweet kiss. the kind that minho knew you loved. he kissed you as if he was telling you how much you meant to him. his lips were so soft, so addicting, you wished that you could kiss him all day. too bad you couldn't though, because minho broke it off.

he pulled back to look in your eyes, the eyes he swore were the most beautiful in the world, and then he began to speak,

"i don't know what you're doing to me, y/n, but i think i really love you."

--------------------------

i hope you liked it!

thank you guys for 3.9k reads!! <333