♡ connected - chan

you were in the club today after your best friend decided this would be the best way to forget about your ex.

"soyeon, i told you i don't want to be here!" you whined for the umpteenth time tonight. "listen. you need to relax and just have fun, alright? you've been stressed out this whole week, and it's pissing me off that your ex fucked with you like that. you're lucky we're here and im not beating his ass right now."

okay, she was right. you have been stressed all week, because on top of your breakup, your stupid boss has been giving you an unhealthy amount of work to do.

"please, just have fun tonight, okay?" you nodded, and walked over to the dance floor. you hadn't been to the club in quite a while.

after dancing a little, you looked around, hoping to find soyeon. you thought she was following behind you as you walked to the dance floor, but you soon saw her laughing with some guy you didn't know.

guess she found someone already.

you tried not to let that bother you, and you kept dancing to the beat of the song, quickly forgetting about your terrible week. when you looked up again, you found a cute guy that seemed to be by himself. why not try and get his attention?

chan's pov

once changbin left, i was alone.

looking around at all the people, i stumbled once i saw a girl looking at me. she was making eye contact that left me flustered.

the way she danced was so alluring...

once the music changed to a different song she winked at me. and that's when i decided to walk over.

why not shoot my shot?

"hey," she started, "wanna dance?"

how could i say no?

"yeah, why not?"

your pov

we both danced and talked for a while. his name was chris, but he told me i could call him chan. he made music with his friends, and seemed like a nice guy.

as the music changed to a more slow vibe, chan and i stopped our movements.

"you're really beautiful," he smiled. "so are you." i replied.

you guys stopped talking and just started staring at each other. the other people around you, along with the music, long forgotten. now it was just the two of you. you barely even knew this guy, but you wanted to kiss him so badly.

soon, the eye contact was unbearable.

"chan, can i kiss you?"

"hm, thought you'd never ask." he smiled, leaning in.

he grabbed you by the waist, and kissed you slowly. he wanted to savor the moment. but after a few minutes, slow kissing wasn't what you both wanted anymore, you wanted more. more heated, more passionate, just more.

at this point, it was like the both of you could never let go, but since you didn't want to die, you had to. "damn," you sighed, trying to catch your  breath, "can i get your number?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ew, nasty asses." changbin and soyeon laughed to each other. they were currently looking at the two of you from the bar. "we're the best matchmakers though." changbin said. "facts!" soyeon agreed, raising her glass to tap it with changbin's.

--------------------------

cringe cringe cringe🧍🏽‍♀️

probably won't be posting a lot this week so enjoy this

thanks for 13.7k reads!! <333