♡ butterflies - felix

requested by Gyuniverse01

felix, the man you've always felt shy around, the man who never failed to make you feel butterflies, the man you've been crushing on for years, just asked you to be his.

you were absolutely ecstatic. tonight was going to be your first date as a couple.

"omg, what should i wear?" you asked your best friend nayeon. "um...here! this'll be cute!" she said, giving you the outfit she dubbed "your cutest outfit". she did your hair and put your jewelry on for you.

"you always look hot but, damn, you look amazing!" nayeon said, smiling and at you. you gave her a quick "thank you" and got your other stuff ready. "have fun! and be safe!" she yelled as you walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once you had arrived, felix was already there sitting at the table, seemingly through the menu.
once he saw you though, he immediately blushed

"w-wow- hi, y/n, you look beautiful." and his compliment made you blush as well. "you look beautiful too." you smiled, you felt butterflies again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about a year later, you still felt butterflies around felix. maybe it was his deep voice, his pretty face, the way he always kissed you to show how much he loved you, or the way he cuddled you, like he never wanted you to leave.

"hi, love," he said, kissing you on your cheek whilst sitting down next to you. "i bought you these flowers, they reminded me of you." how could you forget that part? he was so sweet, always buying you things, even though you insisted you didn't deserve them.

"thank you lixie," you took the flowers and set them down on the coffee table. he smiled at you, and asked, "would you like to go the park tomorrow? i have a special date planned."

and how could you say no to that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you and felix had on matching outfits, and he drove you to the park. after parking, you both walked to a quiet part that was near a little pond. next to it was a picnic blanket and basket.

you ran over to the blanket like a child, and smiled at your boyfriend. "thank you, lix!" he smiled at your behavior and then said, "this isn't even the best part yet."

he opened the basket which was filled with your favorite foods and watched your eyes glow. "omg- i love you so much!" he laughed, "i love you so much too."

after you both finished eating, he pulled out a small box. he gave it to you to open, and it had two matching butterfly rings inside.

"what's this for?" you asked. "the first time i saw you, i got butterflies. this is kinda a symbol to represent that." he blushed.

you both put your rings on and smiled. felix kissed you on your forehead and said, "you're my butterfly."

----------------------------

thank you guys for 31.6k reads!! <333

what's your favorite skz solo song?

this story is a little all over the place