★ hometown #2 - hyunjin

just one more day until you'd come back home.

and oh how excited hyunjin and kkami were for your return.

the house was quite dull without you.
days seemed long and boring.

it just wasn't the same. hyunjin couldn't wake up to see your beautiful face, he wasn't able to cuddle you nor kiss you, he couldn't even annoy you!

it'd been a long ass year without you.

on days when he'd come home from practice extremely exhausted, he didn't have you there with him.

of course he could call or text you but the time difference between you two made things hard.

he was so ready for you to be back home with him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hyunjin could barely sleep last night due to pure excitement.

he probably got about an hour or two of sleep but that didn't matter to him, what mattered was that you were coming back home today.

he eagerly got up to get ready to pick you up from the airport.

he had previously planned out everything he wanted to do with you to make up for lost time.

a few hours before you were scheduled to be picked up, hyunjin left home to go to the store to pick up some up your favorite items, and once he was done he put them all in a cute basket and put it in the passengers seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after almost getting a ticket for speeding, he got to the airport.

he couldn't help himself, he wanted nothing more than to see you again.

after about 15 minutes, he saw you and immediately ran out of his car but instead of you getting to jump into his arms, he jumped into yours.

and he almost made the both of you fall over.

"ow! jeez, hyune what the fuc-"

"im sorry, i just missed you so fucking much. are you okay?"

you laughed at his eagerness, and nodded, leaning in to give him a peck on the lips.

but instead you were greeted with far more than a simple peck. hyunjin held your waist and gave you the most passionate kiss he ever had.

you both quickly forgot that you were in public.

after you both pulled back, you saw a tear fall from his eyes.

"hyune, are you crying?" you worriedly asked.

he wiped his eyes and said, "fuck, i guess i am. i really missed you, love. get in the car im taking you somewhere."

you got in the car after you both put your suitcases into the trunk and the first thing you saw was a basket full of your favorite candies, snacks, plushies, albums and other things you wanted.

"how did you even fit this big ass basket up here?"

he giggled, "i don't really know but i really didn't think this through because now i have to move it again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after stopping at your favorite restaurant, you two finally arrived back home and once you stepped through the door kkami immediately ran to see you.

"aw i missed you too, kkami!" you played with him for a while before standing back up to hug your boyfriend again, which was something you had been yearning to do.

"i missed you so much" hyunjin said, giving you another kiss.

"i missed you more," you responded.

"no, i missed you more!"

"nah, i missed-"

kkami barked at you both, seemingly waiting for you both to shut up which made you both laugh.

"please don't leave me like that again," hyunjin whispered, hugging you tightly.

"im not planning on it."

----------------------------

first post of the new year!

what was your favorite skz song from 2023?

thank you guys for 90.8k reads omg!! <33