☆ thunderous - jisung

requested by seiyuuhiro

honestly, when you were filming yourself doing a "thunderous" dance cover, you didn't expect it to reach anyone but your friends. all you did was dance to your favorite song.

but what you woke up to the next morning were millions of views and thousands of likes.

and what's even crazier is that you received a dm from jyp himself.

"what the fuck?!" you squealed.

you thought that you were seeing stuff at first, but once you realized you weren't you told your best friend all about it.

"jyp saw it?!" sieun screamed with you. "yes!! and he dmed me too!! he asked if i wanted to join jyp entertainment!" this time sieun gasped, "omg! i promise i'll be your biggest fan"

~~~~~~~~~~

a few months later, after some very hard work training and meeting new people, you discovered you would debut in a group named, "diamond".
you had three other members, and you were picked to be the main dancer and lead vocalist.

you couldn't be happier, you were acheiveing your dream. one that you thought would never come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~

one day, while walking around the halls of the jype building, you saw a familiar cute face. oh shit, is that han jisung?

"hey, are you debuting in that new group? i saw the stray kids dance cover you posted. it was really good, he said. what the fuck? jisung just said your dancing was good!

"oh- oh yeah thanks! and i am debuting soon." you were extremely nervous talking to him, especially considering you were a stay yourself. you just hoped he didn't notice your awkwardness.

"well, you're really talented. i just wanted to make sure you knew. um- can i get your number? sorry if that's random-" you were surpised. jisung wanted your number? "no, it's okay! i would love to give you my number," you said shyly, also cringing at yourself a little.

you guys exchanged numbers and walked away, both of your faces blushing.

first you get into jype and now you get jisung's number?

what a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

over the course of a few months, jisung has taken you out on dates (secretly ofc).

you wondered if jisung thought of you just as a friend, or as something more.

actually, after meeting jisung, you met all the rest of the members and they kept telling you jisung had a huge crush on you.

the thought alone made you blush.

though you wished he could be yours, your dating ban wasn't up yet.

but what jyp didn't know couldn't hurt him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jisung took you to a cafe today, a cozy and cute one.

he looked nervous, as nervous as he did the day you both first met.

after ordering your drinks and a pastry, jisung looked in your eyes.

"um...do you wanna be mine?"

you paused for a little which concerned him but once you could form words you answered, "yes!"

"thank God," he smiled. getting up he asked, "can i kiss you?"

----------------------------

not my best work but life has been weird lately. i really wanted to post this two days ago but like i said life is weird.

anyways, thank you guys for the votes and 26k reads!!! <333

what was the first skz song you heard?

(btw i had absolutely no clue what to name this one)