♡ do you even love me #2 - minho

were you and seungmin a thing now?

no, there was no way.

had you and minho even actually broken up?

he wanted to ask you, but he was scared of what the answer would be.

he knows that you should've broken up with him.

you deserve way better.

he bets that seungmin treats you better.

thats all he could think about. you and seungmin.

"min?" chan said, coming into the room to sit down next to minho.

"you need to say sorry. show them that you've changed and that you do love them."

"i-i know. im just scared they don't want to be with me anymore. i know i dont deserve them."

"i'll help you through it, yeah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were in your bedroom, minding your own business when you heard the doorbell.

"hello- minho?"

he showed up with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a sanrio plushie.

"if you think some gifts-"

"i know that the gifts don't excuse my behavior and i just want to say that im so-"

"come in."

you pushed the door open enough for him to walk in and he locked the door and placed the gifts on the coffee table.

"im so sorry. im so stupid, i don't know why i acted like that towards you. i can't even give you some bullshit excuse. i really want to marry you some day, y/n and i promise that i'll change. i love you."

"minho,"

you only called him 'minho' when you were mad at him.

"im going to need you to show me that you can change. dont just tell me."

did that mean you were giving him a chance?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you'd given minho a few weeks to change his behavior.

he had, thankfully.

of course, there was still a wedge between you two. the relationship wasn't going to go back to the way it was automatically.

you and minho were still trying to rekindle the relationship you once had.

it was hard, but you both loved each other, and if he was going to change, it was worth the effort.

he'd often do chores for you, or buy you gifts. little things that would make you smile.

if you were going to argue, he wouldn't raise his voice. instead, he would speak calmly and try to come to an agreement with you.

he left his shitty behavior behind, and you were happy you had your normal minho back.

seungmin told you to be careful.
what if he hurt you again?

but you could see the changes.

he wanted to be the person that you could trust and love. he didn't want to hurt you the way he had before. never again. and he swore he wouldn't.

-----------------------------

i hope this was good 😭

i was actually going to make this a sad ending with y/n and seungmin ending up together but... 🤷🏽‍♀️

(ofc i could make this with a ver 2/ diff ending...)

anyways thank you guys for 157k reads <333!!!

what song got you into skz?