♡ pacemaker - jeongin

you were slowly falling apart. your life was becoming meaningless, and dry.

at least thats how it was before you met jeongin. he was the love of your life, and he helped you fix your problems.

well, most of them.

your biggest problem was living in this city.

when he asked you to run away with him, it seemed like a good option.

there was absolutely nothing that you liked about this place. you had always dreamt of leaving.

so jeongin offering to find a new city with you? that was a no brainer.

your family hated you. they didn't care about you, nor what you did.

so who would care that you suddenly disappeared?

thankfully, no one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"jeongin, are we lost?" after leaving a taxi, you guys were walking around a small town you'd never heard of. it was quiet, and it seemed extremely peaceful. you could hear birds chirping, and the relaxing sounds of what you guessed to be a nearby body of water.

"we are almost at our destination, love." he assured you.

you trusted him, so much. although, it's not like you had anyone else to trust.

suddenly, jeongin stopped walking in front of a lake. it was adorned with lily pads and flowers. it was probably the most beautiful sight you'd ever seen. (aside from jeongin ofc)

jeongin turned to look at you. he was blushing profusely, and you had no idea why.

well, not until he kissed you and got down on one knee, pulling a small box out of his pocket.

"y/n, you make me so happy. i can't even explain how much i love you. you're always there for me, and even though you have your own struggles, you don't hesitate to help me. i wanted to find us a place and that made you happy. i know you hated that city, and i didn't want you somewhere that brought you sadness. will you marry me?"

you could feel tears of happiness fall down your cheeks. the man you loved with all your heart was proposing to you. there was no way this could be happening to you, what did you do to deserve such a man?

"yes, of course i will marry you!" he smiled, putting the ring on your finger and hugging you so hard you thought you were going to die. you were both crying now.

"oh, and don't worry, i bought a nice apartment to get us started." he smiled.

"i love you, innie." you kissed him. "i love you too, baby."

"im always with you, never nonstop."

---------------------------

thank you guys for 7.33k reads!!! <3333