☆ i only love you #3 - hyunjin

after a few days, hyunjin continued to blow up your phone.

"please, baby"

"i miss you"

but honestly after what felix told you, you should've blocked him.

you went to your favorite coffee shop, hoping to relax and get your mind off things.

but felix sent you an audio recording.

"i woke up to them yelling last night," felix said.

that means it was that girl and hyunjin.

you didn't want to hear what they were talking about. he's already been lying to you about everything.

whats stopping him from lying more?

you put your headphones on, and played the video.

"i really miss y/n," was the first thing you heard in the recording.

"can't you just fucking forget about them already?" the girl said.

"no!" he yelled.

"i- i still love them, okay?"

"then why did you lie to them, hyunjin?"

he hesitated on that.

"because... i was scared they would break up with me. but i guess it happened anyway..."

that was the end of the recording.

you didn't realize that you'd gotten a bunch of notifications by the end of the video.

from who?

(on the phone)

"baby, please let me explain." he said.

"without you lying?" you snapped back.

"yes! yes, i promise! i was insecure, and i- i found this girl, and i had been talking to her - just as friends - and... and we kissed."

he was waiting for you to say something.

anything.

but you didn't.

"i swear i wasn't lying when i said i only loved you. i don't know why i kissed her. i promise it wasn't love! please take me back."

had you made him feel insecure?

"so you went behind my back and kissed another girl? you could've just told me the truth," you said more to yourself than to him.

"yeah... im not proud of it."

"you kept laughing at your phone the day i read her "i miss u" message and apparently you've still been hanging out with her."

"no, i was laughing at how cringey her messages were and i moved the phone away because i didn't want you to be mad at me. and i've been meeting her in person because when it's online she doesn't seem to understand my words."

then why did felix say he was being clingy with her?

and as if he read your mind he said, "and i hugged her because she wouldn't leave unless i did it okay? please believe me, im telling the truth. this time."

yeah this time.

"i'll call you back hyunjin," you sighed.

why do i still have feelings for him?

how am i supposed to believe him when he's been lying to me so much?

what do i do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next day, you cried in felix's arms.

"what do i do, lixie?" he sighed, wiping your tears for the millionth time today.

"go with what your heart tells you, y/n. cheating is wrong, but if you still love him and you forgive him, i think that you should be with him," he said.

"i miss him. i really fucking miss him."

and i don't why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"give me one day and i swear i'll make it up to you."

"hyunjin, im giving you one day to prove that you only love me."

-----------------------------

is this all over the place? pls tell me so that i can edit it if it is!!

thank you guys for 54.7k reads and all the voting it means a lot!! <333

fav hyunjin song? (ive been forgetting to ask questions mb)