☆ i only love you #5 - hyunjin

you'd let him take you one last place.

what place did he choose?

he took you into a flower field, and you two were the only ones there. it was beautiful.

but, you quickly remembered that for your first date with him, he took you to a flower field as well.

you reminisced on how he used to be. how he used to take you on dates frequently, how he randomly gave you gifts that "reminded him of you", how he would say i love you before you both went to sleep, how he used to hold you like you were the only one he ever wanted.

you missed that stuff. you wished things could've been the way they were before.

"hey, are you crying?" hyunjin said, interrupting you from your thoughts.

"what?" you said quietly. you wiped your face, and shit, you were crying.

that was really embarrassing.

"um, we went here on our first date, and i remembered that you liked it a lot so i thought we should go here," he said. that was sweet of him, you couldn't lie.

you still have feelings for him.

but you didn't feel ready to trust him again yet.

everytime you felt ready to be yourself with him, you remembered what he did.

were you being over-dramatic?

"thanks for bringing me here, hyunjin," you hated how weak your voice sounded, but you couldn't help it.

"yeah, it's no problem. it's really the least i could do after..." he got quiet.

and things got awkward. well, more awkward.

"and, um, i blocked her. you can check my phone if you want-"

"no, it's fine."

should you tell him how you feel?

"hyunjin?"

"yeah?"

"what happens if i still love you, but im not ready to be a couple again. not right now."

"oh... i can wait. i swear. whenever you're ready for me."

"really?"

"yes, i really love you y/n, and i'm really sorry," he said. he picked a flower from the field and handed one to you.

he then grabbed another and put it behind your ear. he immediately blushed and looked away from you.

and you couldn't help but blush back.

maybe things will change

maybe he's telling the truth, and he really will wait for you.

maybe he'll fix what he's broken

like he said, "i only love you."

only time will tell.

--------------------------

hi! did you guys like this series? unfortunately, this is prob the last part i will be making!

fav skz choreo from this year?

thanks for 57.8k reads!! <333