♡ bond - hyunjin

hyunjin knew he was in love with you.

he felt like he could be himself with you, like embarrassment didn't exist.
he knew you wouldn't make fun of him or his personality. thats one of the many things he loved about you.

your bond was strong.

even the boys knew it.

"when are you guys going to date? im tired of this bs," seungmin sighed.

"oh shut up. i don't know when it'll be the right time," you replied, opening up your phone.

"his birthday is in a few days. ask then. all of us are tired of waiting."

you jokingly rolled your eyes and thought.

does hyunjin really like you back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hyunjins pov

does y/n really like me back?

"i swear if you and y/n don't get together i'll date them myself," jisung yelled at me.

"i don't know if they like me-"

"are you kidding? do you not see the way they look at you? honestly... it's really cute, you both look at each other like that. like you're the only two for each other and- wait ew. you get my point. "

did we?

their eyes are so beautiful, i probably got lost looking into them. like i couldn't pay attention to anything else.

how could i?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

no ones pov

hyunjins birthday was tomorrow.

you'd been in your room all day trying to paint the both of yours favorite picture.

it was a picture you took when you two went on your first "date".

he took you to the beach to see the most beautiful sunset you had ever had the opportunity to see.

"it's not prettier than you," he had smiled, wiping some food off your face.

that had always stuck with you, and that's probably the day you fell for him. well, fell for him harder.

how could you not? your beautiful best friend taking you to the beach, calling you pretty, and holding your face?

you realized that you were daydreaming and tried to continue your painting.

damn you were down bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"happy birthday, hyunjin!"

the 8 of you yelled at the birthday boy.

"thank you guys," he said, blowing out his candles.

he enjoyed all the gifts his friends had given him, and he was happy.

what could've made him happier?

"hyune?" you came up to him while the guys were playing games.

"can i talk to you... in private?"

he got up quietly, but to no avail.

'oooooo's were all you both heard from the guys.

"shut up," you both said at the same time. you both were blushing.

you took him into the hallway, giving him his gift.

"theres no way- thank you, y/n really-"

"i like you, hyunjin," you said it so fast you weren't quite sure you'd really said it.

"you- i- i like you too."

you both looked at each other for a second before you leaned in to kiss him.

it'd probably been about 2 minutes before you guys broke it off.

"fuck- can... can i be yours?-"

"FINALLY!" you heard all the boys shouting.

you both laughed, and you nodded.

"of course."

----------------------------

happy birthday hyunjin!!

favorite hyunjin song?

thanks for 167k reads!! <333