♡ i love you, loser - seungmin

you and seungmin weren't friends from the start, rather, you were enemies. from a day to day basis, you only refered to each other as "loser".

but now, you couldn't even remember why you thought of him as an enemy.

currently, you were both sitting under a cherry blossom tree.

he wiped something off your face, (probably some frosting considering you were eating cake) and smiled at you. he had a beautiful smile that never failed to make you blush. you told him everyday how much you loved his smile, and even though he tried to deny its beauty, you just didn't let him.

"can you believe we used to hate each other?" he giggled, readjusting the blanket you both were sitting on top of. you laughed and shook your head.

"past us would've thrown up seeing us now," you said back. seungmin nodded."well, i still haven't kissed you yet. maybe they wouldn't be 100 percent disgusted," he added. "so then are you finally going to do it now? this is the perfect setting."

he smirked at your words, and then leaned in slowly. finally! you thought. you've been waiting for this longer than you'd realized.

he started leaning in even slower, teasing you. "seungmin, just fucking kiss me!" you groaned, which made him laugh before he finally pressed his lips to yours.

damn did it feel like heaven when his soft lips pressed against yours. he tasted like the chocolate cake you both were eating a few seconds before. he kissed you nice and slowly, perhaps to apologize for the teasing. if you'd known this is what kissing him would be like, you would've done it a long time ago.

he pulled away, and you both stared at each other for a while. his eyes were as pretty as his smile. for fucks sake this man was honestly just ethereal.

"you happy now?" he joked. "more than happy."

as the sun began to set, you realized how deep you'd fallen for kim seungmin. but could you blame yourself?

"i love you, loser," he said, kissing the top of your head. "i love you more, loser." you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

happy birthday seungmin!

this was going to be angst at first but it's seungmins birthday sooo

really hope seungmin, minho, and hyunjin are okay (the rest of skz too!!)

and thank you guys for 19k reads omg!! thanks for the votes too! <3333