♡ dyelm? sad ver - minho

were you and seungmin a thing now?

as much as he hoped, wished you weren't, he couldn't fight the feeling that you'd indeed broken up with him.

neither of you had directly said that you weren't together, but you'd never said you were still together either.

he'd made up a plan: he was going to your house to apologize.

he was scared though.

scared of was your reaction would be.

scared you didn't love him anymore.

scared that your relationship wouldn't go back to the way it was.

the way it was before he ruined it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

minho arrived at your house, with gifts and chocolates in hand as if it were valentines day.

he'd knocked on your door hesitantly, afraid of being too disruptive. he didn't want to give you anymore reason to hate him.

"hello?" you said, looking even more beautiful, which he didn't think was possible. "minho? what do you-"

"i wanted to say i'm sorry. please forgive me. i regret every bad thing i've done to you. i can be a better boyfriend-"

"if you really think that i'm going to forgive you because you showed up to my house with gifts and chocolates then you're crazy."

"i- i promise i'll change. these aren't just to distract you from my mistakes, you deserve better and i will change to be better for you. i love you, really," he said, he felt like he was on the verge of crying.

"y/n? who's there?" asked a very familiar voice.

seungmin came to the door and wrapped his arm around your waist.

and suddenly minho felt like a third wheel.

"are- are you two d-dating?" he heard his voice break and cringed.

"why does it matter to you, minho? we broke up."

the words he was terrified of hearing had been said.

we broke up

he felt as if he'd been stabbed, life leaving his body slowly, remembering all the good moments he had. most of them with you.

they were all good before he crushed them.

he'd hurt you, and now you hurt him back.

"please leave, minho. im sorry but we're over."

the door slammed in his face before he got to let out another word. and then he found himself crying in front of the house he once called home, over the person he once called his.

he knew he didn't deserve you; this was going to come to him sooner or later.

you'd found seungmin, someone who could treat you way better. the way you deserved from the beginning.

he dropped the gifts on the door step because he still wanted to you have them - even though they'd likely be in the trash can tomorrow - and walked off.

his fear had come true.

--------------------------

hi everyone once again thanks for all the love and support!! <33

this was very requested so sorry to the ppl that didn't want an angst ver

this week will be pretty busy for me bc i just got a puppy recently and i have a long ass essay due so idk if i'll update anymore this week 😭.

anywaysssss enough rambling abt me

what's your fav sad minho song?