★ lunch date - jisung

requested by Aura_alquise786

"jisung! let go of me!" you whined for the thousandth time today. you had told him one hundred times that you had an important exam coming up next week.

"i just love you. let me love you." you sighed, as much as you wanted to cuddle him, you knew how important this exam was. "jisung, you can cuddle me later. i told you this test is really important."

"okay, okay. imma go to the store. you should finish studying in that amount of time."

and once he said he had to leave, you remembered you had agreed to go to lunch with hyunjin.

shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hyunjin was taking the same class as you. you both decided that you could take a break together, and even give each other some help if needed.

"hey bestie!" he smiled at you. "hi, hyune," you said, returning the same amount of energy he had given you. "you already ordered for us?" he nodded, "yeah. i know you best, don't i? of course i know what you like to order."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after your lunch "date" with hyunjin, you went home feeling refreshed. you were ready to cuddle with jisung and have a nice evening.

you saw jisung sitting on the couch once you arrived home. like naturally, you jumped on the couch. but he moved over.

"ji? what's wrong?" you asked. he never rejected cuddles. instead of answering, he got up and left to go to your shared bedroom. weird.

and after thinking for a while, you realized that he may have found out about your little lunch date with hyunjin. you probably should have told jisung about your "date".

~~~~~~~~~~~

"ji?" you said, walking into the room with a plate of cheesecake. he looked like he was sleeping. no wait... he was definitely faking it.

"ji?? get up. i know you're faking and i made you cheesecake." he moved a little at that, probably deciding if he was gonna ignore you or take the cake.

and when he didn't get up, you tried a new approach.

you set the cheesecake down and removed the blankets that were covering his face. you kissed him all over his face until he giggled and yelled, "okay! okay! stop!"

you smiled, getting up and sitting next to him. you knew you had won.

"ji, im sorry i didn't tell you about my lunch thing with hyunjin. as you know we're taking the same class and i thought it would be okay to-" he cut you off saying, "it's fine really. i was just a little jealous that you were spending time with him and not me."

"wait, how did you even know i was spending time with hyunjin?" he laughed at your words before answering, "hyunjin posted all about it. you didn't see it?" he pulled out his phone and showed a picture captioned "study break w my other half!!" oh great. when did he even take that picture?

you rolled your eyes jokingly. honestly you should've suspected he would take a picture. that was your guy's thing.

"okay, ji. can we finally cuddle now? i found a movie i think we would both like."

"sure! as long as i can eat my cheesecake too."

------------------------

hoped you liked it

it's my birthday!!!!

who had the cutest cake in skz for birthdays this year?

thank you guys for 40.7k reads !!! <333