♡ RUN - jisung

you lived in a bad household, and your best friend knew this.

you always blamed yourself for your family hating you. maybe you were too ugly? too stupid? too useless? you don't know how many night you've cried yourself to sleep. nothing you could do would stop the way they treated you.

the harsh words.

the dirty looks.

the hits.

what did you do wrong to deserve it?

"nothing," jisung said as he was hugging you. once again, you were crying because of your terrible family. "you've done nothing wrong, sunshine, i promise."

he always called you sunshine, and you never knew why, because you always looked beaten up and worn out. it always looked like you had no soul left in you. and maybe you didn't.

"y/n?" he called you, making you lift up your head to look at him. you saw sadness in those beautiful eyes of his. "do you want to run away with me? maybe that will solve the problem?" run away? was that really an option? what if your family finds out and they treat you even worse if they find you?

"i dunno, ji, im scared..." his frown grew slightly bigger. "don't be afraid, sunshine, i promise I'll protect you. they treat you like shit everyday and im so tired of it. you deserve better."

you always felt comfortable around him, and this was one of the reasons why. he knew how you make you stop worrying.

"okay. i'll do it, but where are we going?"

"anywhere that isn't suffocating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

and there you guys went.

somewhere that wasn't suffocating, a place full of romance, and a place that was free.

and you were by the person you loved the most.

---------------------------

i've been working on this one for a while just changing what they should say and stuff.
like i seriously didn't know if i should've made jisung say more lyrics or not but whatever 😭.

anyways what's your guys' fav skz album?

mine is skz 2021!

thank you guys for 952 reads!! <333