♡ birthday - jeongin

jeongins birthday was coming up and you wanted to give him the best gift ever.

recently, he's been so overwhelmed with work and you knew how much he needed a break.

you'd begged jyp to let jeongin take the week off, and eventually he agreed. (it took a lot of convincing and help from chan but it happened)

after some hard thinking, you'd decided on surprising him with a fairy light lit dinner. (you didn't want to use candles because the last time you both had a candle lit dinner you almost burned jeongin)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

today, with the help of the members, you'd gotten jeongin out of the house so you could decorate. they'd taken him shopping, so he definitely wont be home anytime soon.

thankfully, you had enough time to cook dinner, bake a cake, and decorate the inside and backyard of your house.

now you just had to wait for your boyfriend to get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

a loud knock on the door woke you up from your slumber on the couch.

you quickly rechecked to make sure everything was okay, including your outfit, and answered the door.

"hi, baby! you'll never guess where the members took me- wow, you look beautiful, what are you all dressed up for-" jeongin slowly stopped talking as he looked at the variety of balloons and other decorations around the house.

"omg-" he said, just realizing there was a trail of flowers leading to the backyard. "come on, birthday boy," you smiled. you took his bags, placing them on the couch and took his hand and led him outside.

you excitedly opened the sliding door, and revealed your surprise.

you had put fairy lights up around the backyard, and on the pinic table were jeongins favorite foods. under the food was a cute foxi.ny themed blanket.

you'd tied some foxi.ny balloons around and hung up a hand written "happy birthday, jeongin!" sign. you even placed the cake in the middle which you also decorated yourself, and you'd of course drawn a picture of foxi.ny on it.

foxi.ny himself, the plushie, was even sitting on the table.

"baby, you did this all by yourself? in just a few hours?" he gasped, looking around in awe. "somehow," you said "sit down, let's eat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after eating, you cut some cake for the both of you, and once you finished devouring it, you gave him his presents.

"i hope you had a good day, bab-"

he was once again looking around at what you had done for him, thinking about how much time and effort it probably took.

"thank you," he said before he realized he was crying.

"are you crying? omg-"

"shut up," he said jokingly, rolling his eyes.

"i love you," he said more quietly than intended.

he leaned in to give you a what was supposed to be short kiss, but he couldn't help himself. he had to kiss you longer, he had to show you how much he truely loved you, how much he had missed you, how thankful he was.

so he did just that, kissing you slowly.

you tried to regain your breath quickly,

"i love you too, innie, happy birthday"

----------------------------

happy birthday, jeongin!!! (this is so late)

what's your favorite jeongin meme?

thanks for 130k reads!! <3333