♡ badass - ot8

requested by anonymouss

as your 6th anniversary with your best friends - and group members - was approaching, and currently you all were watching stays' edits of you all.

"damnnnn i look hot," Jisung said while everyone else side eyed him.

"it's okay to be jealous," he responded, making everyone giggle.

"ok guys i think we should call it a night. big day tomorrow," chan said, turning the tv off.

"it's not very noice to tell us when to go to sleep, grandpa chan..." felix huffed.

"it wouldn't be very noice of me to throw bbokari out the window, would it?"

"ok good night!" felix said, switching his attitude.

"works like a charm everytime," chan mumbled.

everyone said their good nights and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

you all were on the way to the fanmeeting.

all of you were walking to were the limo was supposed to pick you up.

"y/n! y/n!" someone from behind you screamed.

you all turned around to see who you thought was a stay.

"hey, do you want an autograph?" you asked.

the 'stay' shook their head and then kicked you in the leg before trying to punch you.

fortunately, you punched them in the face before you could get hit again.

the 'stay' held their nose, which seemed to be bleeding.

"the fuck is wrong with you?" you asked.

of course, the members tried to hold you back so you wouldn't fight anyone, but you still landed a punch anyway.

the limo had arrived, so chan pulled you away to the car.

everyone got in, but you heard the person yell, "get out of stray kids, you whore! no one likes you!"

"are you okay?" everyone asked.

"yeah... i don't know why i did that... i'm gonna lose my fucking job," you sighed.

"no you won't, it was self defense," jeongin said.

"no ones mad at me?" you asked.

"why would we be? it was free entertainment and it was cool as fuck, " hyunjin smiled.

"it was pretty badass ngl," changbin said.

"i agree, i wish someone made an edit of that," felix laughed, and so did everyone else.

"take a nap, you're probably tired from all that cool ninja shit you just did," seungmin said, scrolling on his phone.

so, you did. hoping stays and everyone else wouldn't hate you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

you soon arrived at the fanmeeting's venue.

once your hair, makeup, and clothes were all ready, you all walked out on stage.

you could hear stays chanting something to the effect of "y/n's a badass" which made you smile.

"i guess someone filmed it, huh?" to which stays cheered, making the nine of you laugh.

"should i beat up jyp next?" you asked jokingly, to which even the members cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

once the fanmeeting was over, you guys went back to the dorm, watching the edits stays made of you and that hater fighting.

"damn i look hot," you said.

"that's my line-" he gasped.

"i agree, you do look hot," minho agreed.

"don't be jealous, ji," you smiled.

"you motherfucker-"

-----------------------

this is shit im sorry y'all 😭

thanks for all the votes and for 177k reads!! <33

i was gonna play an april fools prank on yall but i can't come up with one 🤷🏽‍♀️

fav badass skz moment?