★ sleepover - ot8

requested by 0Terra (once again if you want me to remove your user i can. srry i didn't ask)

today was your annual sleepover day.

it all started when the boys debuted 5 years ago. you wanted to celebrate somehow, so you decided to plan a sleepover. it always took place on the 26th though, usually because they did livestreams on the 25th.

you always held the sleepover at your house, because you felt it was easier that way. (also if there was any extra food you could keep it and have an excuse to do so)

anyways, it was the day of their anniversary right now, which mean it was time for you to prepare for the sleepover.

you had already given them their "happy anniversary" calls, and right now you were making sure your bedroom was clean.

you were really excited for the sleepover, not that you weren't always excited for it, but you really missed all of them. it's been a few weeks since you've seen them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hi guys!" you greeted as they walked into the house the next day. they all already had on the matching pj's you guys had agreed on a few days ago.

they all gave you a hug, before you heard felix ask if you guys could make cookies together.

and how could you say no to that?

~~~~~~~~~~~

ever since you and felix began making cookies, it's been very chaotic.
minho and chan have been helping you both. and the other members? you and no clue what they-

"y/n! who's hair is prettier, mine or jisung's?!" you heard changbin yell. apparently they were doing each other's hair.

"don't answer that, it's a trick question." chan whispered to you. you knew he was right.

"um... both of you have really cute hairstyles." jisung and changbin looked at each other, seemingly talking to each other with their eyes before walking away. not without hearing them mumble things like "mine is cuter" though.

but where were jeongin, seungmin, and hyunjin?

they were sitting in the living room watching tv. you knew that because you occasionally heard the three of them yelling at the characters as if the characters could hear what they were saying to them.

you couldnt lie though, you missed this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once the cookies were baking, you guys ate dinner and jeongin suggested you guys should do some skincare.

conveniently, changbin had bought you all a different kind of weird face mask.

"omg, bin, you got me the alien one?" you laughed.

"yeah, i thought it would look funny. try it on." he responded, putting his own face mask on.

you guys erupted into giggles as you looked at each other's masks.

chan had a wolf mask, minho had a bunny mask, changbin had a badtz maru mask, hyunjin had a llama mask, jisung had a squirrel mask, felix had a cat mask, seungmin had a dog mask, and jeongin had a fox mask.

"let's make a tiktok!" felix shouted. he showed you a dance that you thought would be really fun.

"alright, there's no way you're getting me to do that dance-" minho said, to which hyunjin agreed. minho cut himself off when he saw how goofy all of you looked.

"okay, we'll do it." (he and hyunjin agreed after you maybe kinda forced them. but who needs to know that?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now it was movie time. you all agreed on a horror movie. (well, felix didn't. but majority vote won)

you guys ate the cookies while watching the movie.

"is she stupid? look BEHIND YOU!" jisung yelled.

"he's right behind you, " chan mumbled.

"OMG SHE'S GONNA DIE!" felix yelled, closing his eyes.

"she's so dumb," seungmin said while shaking his head.

"guys, i think changbin is sleeping," hyunjin said, pausing the movie.

you looked at him and he was, in fact, sleeping.

"you know what that means?" you asked.

"DRAWING TIME!" you all whispered yelled.

you guys spent about 5 minutes minutes drawing on changbin's face. by the end of it, he had a moustache and beard, little hearts and stars, and a drawing of dwaekki on his face.

all of you laughed while taking pictures. jeongin unpaused the movie as the eight of you waited for changbin to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

minho was about to fall asleep, but you knew better than to draw on his face, he would've put you in the airfryer. which is a place hyunjin dubbed "hell on earth."

when changbin finally woke up, you guys started giggling. it felt as if changbin already knew that you had drawn on his face because he immediately rushed to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled, which only made the laughter in the room louder.

"well, at least now i know that i still look hot with a beard," changbin said, accepting the fact that marker all over his face.

you laughed at that "you'd look hot with tattoos too." you said, but immediately regretted it because you heard a bunch of "ooo's."

"oh shut up! you guys are just jealous," changbin winked at you. "now can someone help me get this off?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

after that, you guys decided to have a mini concert.

"alright, what song?" chan asked.

"LALALALA!" you all yelled in unison. it's like you all shared a brain cell.

"y/n, you know the choreo?" seungmin asked.

"fuck no. one of you guys has to teach me cause i couldn't even do the easy version." (this def isn't based off me not being able to do the easy ver 😁)

"i'll teach you!" felix said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after an hour and a half , you finally learned the choreo for lalalala.

dancing in your matching pjs with your best friends made it even more fun.

"damn, y/n! you should join the group, you're dancing so well," jisung said.

you giggled, shaking your head no. "nah, i could barely keep up with this."

"hey, you look better doing the dance than jyp did." seungmin mumbled.

the nine of you enjoyed singing/rapping along to each song on the new album.

"that was really fun but im honestly exhausted." hyunjin sigjed.

"but we didn't even get to play truth or dare yet," minho whined.

"we can play just a few times," you said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"truth or dare?" chan asked minho.

"dare," he answered.

"go hug seungmin until your next turn."

minho rolled his eyes, which made the rest of you laugh.

-----------------------------

okay, that was really long and messy 🧍🏽‍♀️ (pause??)

anyway...

favorite skz era?

thank you guys for 49.7k reads <3333