1

*non edited*
3rd Person POV.

"Man you ass as fuck"

"Ya mama ass fat as fuck"

"I'll slap the fuck outta ya dumb ass, my dukes won't never fuck wit a nigga that look easy as fuck to draw"

"Ight bruh hop off nuts then dumb bitch"

Samir inhaled from his blunt blocking out Shoota and Twone and scrolling through his instagram reels. He was bored.

"Man where the fucking hoes at?" ManMan walked in the living room while eating his honey bun.

"Oh they right there." He continued biting into his honey bun looking at the 3 girls Twone had over. He let one of his girls come over and she brought her friends.

They did nothing but laugh when twone and shoota was laughing even though they had on the headphones and was laughing at the people raging on the game.

The other one watched Mir from time to time. Of course he noticed and he ignored but he was starting to get irritated by her.

"Where they at cause you surely ain't talkin bout us. The fuck" Niyah -Twones girl for the moment- rolled her neck

The 2 following behind her rolling their eyes at him.

ManMan looked at them for a moment before pushing up his lips laughing, he sat down on the couch on the far end away from the girls while Mir was in the chair that could've fit 2 people.

"Aye ki and riri coming I just seen them at the gas station" he let it be known eating the last bite of his snack.

"Why you ain't wait fa them bitch?" Twone mugged and his 'girl' raised her eyebrows

"Why you so worried but them Twone." She said mugging him back

"Aye folk shut that shit up" Shoota popped in the conversation.

Shoota, Mir, Twone, ManMan was together since the sandbox. They met Ki when she was pumping gas Twone tried to get at her and she shut that shit down. She started smoking with them and eventually introduced her best friend riri to them a couple months later.

Just when niyah was about to respond the door opened again ki walked in with riri behind her. Ri's hand tightened around Ki's as she saw 2 new faces.

Ki looked at her best friend to make sure she was okay before she continued walking in the room.

Ki was the definition of a hot head. She was always on go and you had one time to get loud or disrespectful with her before she was ready to whoop some ass. She never turned down a opportunity to get turnt at all and would smoke her life away she didn't give a fuck, it helped calm her.

Riri was what you called a sweetheart. She was nice to everybody even if they weren't to her. She didn't like smoking or yelling she rather a calm environment her art studio to be more precise. Most took her kindness for weakness when that wasn't the case at all. Through she always tend to avoid violence, that doesn't mean she couldn't fight.

She would beat you ass and offer you help when she was done because she more than likely felt bad.

They were complete opposite. Which is exactly why they got along so good.

"Wassup yall" Ki said walking in the room and it was followed by a silent "Hi" from Ri

Everybody responded with a "Wassup" or "hi" except for Mir who just kept his head down

"Is that my best friend in the whole wide world?" Shoota dropped his game and walked over to Ri hugging her

"Hello, how are you?" Ri said giving him his gummy worms