31

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

-

"I luh you princess."

"I love you Samir" she placed a kiss on his jaw

"You luh me?" Samir asked pulling her closer as she nodded her head 100% sure of herself.

Gently grabbing her neck looking at the small hickeys he already left on her neck. She watched him with no worry.

She knew Mir would never hurt her or do something to her she didn't like. She trusted him mentally and physically.

"You love me?" She repeated the question tilting her head.

"I luh you more than anything ma' on foe nem." He said kissing all over her face making her laugh. He dropped his hands back to her ass.

"You eva thought bout havin' kids?"

She was shocked at his random question but nodded her head yes.

"Mhm, I want 3 it doesn't really matter the gender I just want 3. You?"

Marianne always wanted to experience motherhood she thought it was a beautiful thing.

"Yea, don't matter how much. Just want my own."

Though Mir grew up in the system he wanted to be a dad. With no parent figure around in his life, he craved being one.

"Lemme get a kiss princess."

-

Marianne sat on the blanket watching as the ducks swam in the water while Samir walked up to the pond with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and she came in view.

He watched as she sat peacefully next to the memorial of their first child

"A heart of gold stopped beating.
What could've been shining eyes laid to rest.
Dear Father God you broke our hearts, but this proves you only take the best."
In loving memory of
Angel Anderson
2023-2023

It was rough on Samir and Marianne the past couple days.

He quite literally stopped everything he was doing. He put a pause on the club's that we're supposed to be opening, stopped any deals they had coming up, stopped tracking the number, Closed his computer, and shut off his business phone.

The only people that could've got in contact with him through his personal phone are the only people who sat in that hospital with him.

His focus was on Marianne.

He walked up to her and sat on the blanket lifting her body and placing her in his lap.

He placed the bouquet of yellow roses decorated by baby's breath in her lap watching as she held it.

"I had a dream Mir." Ri spoke up first, tilting her head up and he kept his eyes on her.

-

"Angel, baby we have to leave"

"I coming mommy!"

Marianne listened to the sound of her feet running around. A couple seconds later a beautiful girl with a head full of hair around the age of 4 rushed down the stairs. Her dark skin glowing from the cocoa butter Samir put on her this morning and Marianne shook her head.