30

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

Samir walked in the house and kicked off his slides at the front door and moving it to the side so it wasn't in the way. With the Chick-fil-A bag in his hand he walked towards the kitchen placing it on the island and walking upstairs.

Opening the door his eyes landed on Ri. Marianne laid curled up under the blankets as she felt another sharp pain in her stomach.

Taking off his hoodie and placing it on the hook that was at the back of the door.

"I got some food princess, it not a lot but you'a eat s-" Mir cut him self off and head turned in the direction of the bed once he heard a quiet sniff

Walking over to the bed his face dropped as he watched tears run down her face.

"Wha' happen? Somebody text yo' phone?"

Confusing covering his face when she shook her head no. "I just don't know what wrong Mir, I don't feel good. My stomach just hurts."

Sitting down next to her on the edge of the bed.

"You bout ta' get yo' cycle? I'a make you some tea."

She once again shook her head no at the question.

"That was last week Mir."

"Or you probably need ta' eat. You been doin' good but you probably just needa eat mo'." He said moving the hair that fell out her messy bun out her face.

"Ok.."

He leaned down placing soft kisses on her face making her smile. Pulling back and looking at her for a bit and placing soft one on her lips.

"I luh you."

"I love you Mir."

"Mmm. I'a go get the food from downstairs."

A couple minutes later Samir picked up a bottle of room temperature water knowing the cold water could possible make the cramps worse.

Picking up the food and going in the fridge for a cold bottle for him self and walked back up the stairs heading a movie playing in the room.

"What you watchin' ma?"

He asked placing the food on the dresser, turning his head when he got no response seeing her eyes close.

"How she gon go sleep" he mumbled to his self walking over to the bed.

-

Samir sat in the hospital waiting room watching and listening to the clock as the hand moved every second while making sounds.

He blocked out every thing around him and focused on the time.

2 hours and 37 minutes.

He's been sitting in the chair 2 hours and 37 minutes in the same exact position staring blankly at the clock.

Imani sat with her head resting on Jamal's shoulder. A'kira along with the rest of the friend group sat on the other side and a eerie silence stood between everybody.

Imani's eyes landed on Samir who sat a little further from the group.

Samir wasn't a person to feel the emotion of fear but his heart dropped when Marianne wouldn't wake up from what he thought was sleep and it kicked it when he saw how much blood she was laying in.

All the questions that were thrown at him left unanswered. He was just as confused as anybody here. He was already stressing and they didn't help asking him questions he wanted answers to, to avoid doing or saying something he could regret, he removed his self just like Ri always told him to do.