17

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

"Princess, you'a wake up mama."

Mir shook her gently and she turned her back on him. Shaking his head he left her alone for now. It was 5:00am, she woke up did her morning routine and went right back to sleep.

Lifting her suitcase duffle bag and her purse he took them down the stairs passing ki who was sitting on the floor with her eyes closed.

"Get up."

He scared her making her eyes pop open and she mugged him.

"It's to fucking early for all this man." She responded leaning her head back

He shook his head. "Where yo bags ?"

"ManMan put it in the car."

"Mm" he walked out the door to his midnight gray Durango. His scat didn't have enough space.

Placing her suit case in the trunk next to his he pressed the button closing it. Walking to the passenger seat he opened the door eyes landing on Twone.

He stared at him and Twone rolled his eyes getting out the car mumbling under his breath about him being rude.

He placed Her purse in the seat and closed the door before walking back in Marianne's house.

Walking back up to the room seeing her in the same position he left her in. Picking up her cream Yeezy slides as they went well with her black biker shorts and his T shirt that was oversized on her.

"Princess.."

Placing a soft kiss on her lips and pulled back

"Hm?"

"We gotta go the flight leave at 8."

"Mhm." She responded not moving

Taking the sheets off her body and pulled her arms gently making her stand.

"Mir..." she said with her eyes still closed

Shaking his head lifting her off the floor keeping hold on her shoes. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he walked out the room turning off the light and ceiling fan.

Making stops to turn off her ac along with the rest of the lights and turning on her house alarm he installed for her a couple months back. He didn't like she was in a house by herself with no security. Walking out the door he locked the top and bottom lock using his key.

Walking to his car he placed her in the passenger seat and dropped her shoes on the car floor then made his way to the divers seat.

He started his car and waited for ManMan to pull off in his everyday blacked out Cadillac Escalade so he could follow suit.

-

Marianne moved closer to Mir as they were on the train going to the station C.

Mir looked down and moved her directly in front of him knowing she probably felt uncomfortable. He left a hand on her waist and felt, she held onto it messing with the diamond ring that had her initials.

It was now 6:32am.

On the weekends TSA lines was no joke in Hartsfield-Jackson airport and Mir knew this though he did feel bad for waking her up early she could sleep on the plane.

The train landed on C and the group got off along with many other people.

"I feel like you my sugar daddy Mir, you bought a whole plane ticket for meeee." Twone said dramatically covering his mouth making people look at them.