32

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

Samir watched the time on the watch that sat on his wrist, 4:37am.

He glanced in the mirror watching the 3 black SUV's that parked behind him all blending it with the dark.

All parked a couple block's down from the modern 2 story house. The house Shoota finally tracked the ip address of the fake number to 11 days later.

The same number that somehow got their hands on Jamal's security camera deleted footage. The same number that decided it was cool to send the footage of sexual assault to the victim. The victim that stressed so much on what she could've done different to prevent that from happening. The stress that caused the life of a child.

Glancing back at his watch for the last time and seen he dazed out more time than he planned, 4:44am.

Putting on the black ski mask making sure his tattoos were covered for the last time, he opened the door and watched as the 3 van's behind him followed suit. 3 men in the same all black outfit coming out of each walking towards the house.

Avoiding the street lights and trying their best to avoid the cameras and eventually they ended up in the back yard of the house.

The fully loaded full sized Draco pistol in his hand.

-

Samir applied pressure to the area blood left his body.

"-and no this is not confirmed information but reports from the state police is telling us that these fires could have possibly been connected. Looking more in on details, we'll keep you updated. Back to you-"

Pouring alcohol of the bullet wound to his left arm slightly tensing as it got it the skin. Applying pressure again leaving it on for a bit, waiting as he stopped bleeding as much before wrapping the bandage around it.

She gon kill my ass man

Samir thought to his self shaking his head. It was now 7:13am, it was a lot more people than he expected in the house. He was glad none of his people died, reminding him self mentally to check on Dee, somebody on his side who also got shot.

Taking off the bulletproof vest he watched the 4 shots that was sent at his upper left chest in clear attempt's to kill him.

Shot's that were fired by nobody other than 26 year old Montrell Williams.

The man who caused the death of what could've been his first born.

The son of the one and only Montrey Williams.

The man who caused nothing but pain to the woman he loved more than life itself.

Life seemed funny sometimes to Samir:

All the people he killed today; all the drugs, money, and trap houses that got set on fire. The amount of generation's he possibly ended today.

It didn't seem like enough. He was convinced it would possibly never be enough.

All the pain these people put Marianne though for absolutely nothing. People that we're supposed to be her family.

Samir wanted kill the whole family. But he couldn't and he knew that.

Because when he least expected it somehow it would lead to Jamal and eventually lead to him. That would put him in a prison cell, not that he had a problem with it, it happened multiple times already. But he would never but Ri though that type of pain.

9 times out of 10 the police would trail this on as a gang rivalry, and Montrell built on a reputation of having people dislike him.

So the change of them looking at Jamal as the reason was very slim to none. Samir has never heard of these people until last week so him being brought into this was a slim chance.

Over all the plan was calculated, and it was smart. Due to Montrell sending the video through a fake number it was easy to delete traces of it through a app, he did them a favor in a sense.

-

Throwing the bucket of cold water over the fair skin man that had a temp fade, waking him out his sleep.

Moving around in the chair breathing heavily and after catching his breath he looked up. Montrell eyes slightly widen as he watched Mir, he knew exactly who he was.

"Aye twin.. Ian did nun to you, if I did my bad bro."

Mir watched the man with a black face. He obviously knew of him but didn't know his connections to Ri or Jamal. Which made sense he didn't combine his private life with work.

"You ain' do nun ta' me?"

Mir asked and watched as the man shook his head. He nodded his head walking over to the table that was full of knives and more. He looked down watching the butter knife and picked it up.

Walking back over to chair Montrell watched as Samir looked at him with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Aye man..."

"You took da' life of a child. My daughta'." Samir spoke up and watched as the man shook his head no repeatedly.

"Ian never kill no kid, you got the wrong nigga. On my Pop grave."

Samir listened to Montrell getting more upset as words came out of his mouth.

Hearing the door to the basement open. His head turned to the left and he watched as Jamal, Twone, ManMan, and Shoota walked in.

Looking back at Montrell who was tied up to the chair, the look on his face seemed that he may have put the obviously pieces together when he saw Jamal.

Samir wanted to stab his body repeatedly with the dull knife in his hand.

But it held him self back.

He decided his death wouldn't be the same as his father. Far from it.

Samir planned to put him through hell, stitch him back up, let him heal, and repeat the process. Over, and over, and fucking over.

A lot worse than his fathers death.

Inhumane?

Maybe.

But like said again and again, the love Samir had for Marianne was dangerous. Some would call it insane, unhinged, deranged even.

Others would called it a masterpiece.

8/21/2023
4:22 am.

8/21/20234:22 am