11

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

This morning Mir needed to go back to his house, he didn't want to leave Ri by herself because something in him told him that it wasn't a good idea after what went down.

He tried waking her up tho and she didn't.

So he just lifted her and took her to his house after notifying Ki. Ri was confused when she woke up and a little scared because she woke up in a environment she didn't fall asleep in but calmed down when she saw it was just Mir's room.

But now they were at her warehouse

"Princess I need another list of labels"

"Coming" Ri's soft voice came from the other side of the ware house.

He was getting the clothes and picking out the sizes and she packed and labeled them.

Marianne was being shy with Samir. Well...shyer than usual.

He came to the conclusion it was because he made her cum 8 times in under 2 hours.

She walked up to him and handed him the last stack of labels they had.

"Come lemme get a hug mama."

Marianne had her natural hair in a slick back bun and didn't bother putting on any makeup because she would be moving around. Samir thought she looked beautiful.

She gladly walked into his arms. His hands dropped down to her ass rubbing it through the pink juicy track suit she had on.

"I love you Mir." She rested her head on his chest closing closing her eyes.

"I luh you too ma' , what's one place you wanna travel to?" He asked hoping she wouldn't ask any questions.

"Bali, it looks so pretty there." She said looking up at him

"Mmm, your thighs still hurt?" He asked and her eyes widen and she  looked away from him

He took that as a yes. She could've barely stood up this morning with body was still over stimulated.

"I'll run you a bath when we go home okay?" He said now rubbing her thighs and she nodded her head.

He would've ran her one this morning but she wanted to start packing the orders early and ship them all off tomorrow. So far they packed 127 orders and they had 35 more to pack. Most of them were big orders which sold her out even more faster. She had a consistent schedule with her vendor and would restock next month.

He lifted her head and placed his lips on her's moving at a slow pace. She melted in his arms.

He had been kissing her every chance he got all day. He liked to think it made up for all the times he wanted to but didn't.

Pulling away and pecked her lips 3 more times.

"Gon' head so we can go home." He let her go and she walked back to where she said and started packing and labeling.

-

They finished at 5:45 and Ri was a little tired but they were at Walmart because she wanted to cook. He said he would've just order food but she didn't want that.

Ri moved closer to him, holding his hand as she they got ready to pass a group of men.

"Yo Mir!"

Mir ignored it but Ri stopped and looked at him.

They group now walked closer to them and her eyes widen as she saw one with a badly bruised face and was a little confused on how fast he looked away from her.