7

I guess y'all 22 comments was enough for the next chapter Chile😭. Fuck all y'all who ain't vote tho😒

*not edited*
Jamal POV.

Jamal sat in his cell looking outside at the ceiling waiting for the recess call.

His mind drifted to Marianne and A'Kira. They met eachother at 7 and 8 and haven't been apart since, they went around telling people they were siblings and were the the complete opposite. It didn't help that their birthdays were only 1 day away from each other

Marianne's mom was never in her life because she didn't want a baby. Jamal didn't expect her. At all. He was drunk one night and woke up in a hotel room by his self, but it was obvious what went down the night before because the woman forgot her bra. One day a baby was out side his door with simple words on a piece of paper.

"It's yours."

He was heated and confused, he wasn't the type of person to sleep around. But he did a dna test before giving the baby to the system, the next day he found out she was without a doubt his 100% his.

He had to learn how to handle his child, how feed her, put her to sleep, burp her, change her, all on his own and he didn't have a problem with it. He took his responsibility and raised his child on his own with no complaints.

Then here came A'kira.

A'kira's dad was never in her life, shit he wasn't even there for the pregnancy. Her mom was a single parent raising her child. Much like Jamal she was perfectly fine with the 2 of them by theirselves, but she had no problem at all adding Marianne

Jamal took care of A'kira like his own child, and Imani took care of Marianne as hers.

A'kira and Marianne had no problem sharing their parents with each other.

Jamal smiled thinking about his daughters.

He was by his self in a maximum security cell, they didn't trust him in a cell with another person and when he went out to recess it was always at least 3 officers watching him.

He was dangerous.

The state had been trying to lock Jamal up since he was 23 years old but they had no evidence on him and when they arrest him at 35 they were taking no chances and kept him on lock down 25/8.

He was now 40, though he didn't look a day over 30.

"Williams you got a visitor."

Jamal stood up putting on his white wife beater and left his gray sweat pants on. Pushing his feet in the pair of black slides.

He put his hand on the small peep hole and felt the cold metal go around his wrist.

The door opened and robert stood behind and made him walk infront.

"You know I really think you warming up ta me. We basically best friends."

"Shut the fuck tha up Robert."

Robert snicked behind him making Jamal shake his head.

He was make like a brother to Jamal. He whole heartedly believed him when he said the person he killed was a rapist, tho they charged him for murder instead of manslaughter because he brought absolutely no evidence to the court room. The jury didn't believe him.

The autopsy showed the Jamal tortured the man. They thought he was mental unstable but a psychologist said that wasn't the case at all. Everything he did is because he wanted to do it and he held no regret, his brain was perfectly fine. In fact he was way above intelligent with the IQ of 206.