Prequel

If you reading from if it's wrong don't bma I'm bout to start writing for that as soon as I'm done🥲.

This is literally moments I mentioned in this book but y'all didn't read, if I missed one y'all wanna see lmk.

Comment and vote or yall never ever hearing from me AGAINNNN😒

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"You think I'm slow a'sum?" Mir asked the man infront of him leaving him confused

He was the furthest thing from slow and both of them knew it. Omar shook his head slowly, screaming when the bottom of the gun came across his face.

"Speak up bitch"

"N-no"

"Wea' my money at folk?"

The man once again went silent. He's been stealing from Samir. Mir knew since the day it started, he just wanted to see how far the man would've took it.

The people around the trap watching it broad daylight. Some new workers looking away from the scene not being able to handle the sight, some old workers shaking their head looking away not being able to help their friend knowing they would be in the same situation if they did.

Tuning around Mir made eye contact with the man in the crowd that was breathing slightly heavy. Who wouldn't? He was watching his best friend get beat to death.

Tilting his head a bit blankly staring at him before holding his hand that held the gun out.

"Kill 'em."

He watched as the man walked towards him taking the gun from from in his hand pointing it at his friend. Mir watched as his hand started shaking, a mug forming on his face taking the second gun out his waist and sending a single bullet in both of their heads.

Bitch ass nigga thought Ian know he helped

Mir thought to his self

"Burn em" he said simply and walked out the trap already for the day to be over

Taking the red key out his pocket staring up his car and started making his way to his house. A couple minutes later he picked up his personal phone that was now ringing which cut off his music.

Seeing it was Twone he answered

"Say we bout ta' spark up"

"Ight." Mir responded and hung up making the turn to Antwone's house.

-

Walking in the house making hearing the group in the back, hearing a woman's voice letting him know that ki was here. Walking towards the living room a mug forming on his face as he saw a girl he didn't know sitting on the chair.

Not bothering to see what she looked like or who she was, he ignored her presence walking towards to glass door going outside.

"niggas done half way done wit' out you. Needa learn to have a conversation and tell folks you onna way." A high Twone said laughing at the end

"Shut tha' fuck up."

Sitting down on the empty chair taking his blunt from in his pocket reaching for the lighter in the table lighting it.