14

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

"A'kira please don-"

Marianne was cut off as A'kira threw a rock at Layla's face and started fighting her.

Layla decided it was still idea to throw slick shots even after Twone warned her that she needed to stop multiple times. They were in Twones back yard just enjoying the good vibes and Layla had to ruin that.

Marianne stood watching A'kira fight the girl even she tried telling her not to. Right now she was trying to keep her tears at bay from frustration.

That quickly went away when she saw Niyah jump in the fight and started hitting A'kira.

It didn't help that the only boy outside right now was Shoota and all he did was record on his 2 phones laughing at Layla and Niyah getting they ass beat.

"Why y'all so fucking loud- in my fucking back yard tho?!? MIR, MAN MAN!" Twone yelled walking over trying to get A'kira off Layla and ended up getting hit.

He looked around in disbelief.

Ri let go of Niyah, She got Ki off of Layla before she walked in the house passing Mir and ManMan.

Marianne was mad, aggravated, frustrated, and didn't feel like speaking to anybody. She took up her keys and purse up and left Twones house to go to hers.

-

She reached her house took off her shoes and walked up the stairs going straight to the shower.

As she got in she felt the hot water hit her skin and she stared at the walls feeling tears fall from her face.

Marianne was overwhelmed. She could speak to her father for what ever reason, she didn't want to put her problems on her already busy mother, and the place she went to to relax turned into a fucking WWE match because the girl kept being rude to her for what ever reason. She did nothing to the girl and was just going to go inside but of course her sister solved the issue with violence.

Marianne didn't like violence it gave her bad anxiety. She was proud of herself for not having a panic attack the moment her sister threw a rock of the girls face.

She did her night routine even tho it was 9pm, She was done for the day.

Drying off her body she put on a pair of underwear, a tank top and her bonnet before buried herself under the pink silk sheets and turning on the show "Marlon" on Netflix.

She turned off her light's getting comfortable.

-

Her bedroom door opened and she continued watching her movie she was at the part where marlon was making his kids live in the "hood" because of their over spending.

She liked the show, it was funny to her.

The bed dipped next her and she heard a voice speak up.

"You be can't be turnin off ya phone cause you ain' wanna talk to nobody mama, that ain' safe. You'a make it so at least one person could get in contact wit you." She heard Samir speak in the calm tone he always seemed to have.

"I'm sorry." She said and felt her tears coming back

"It's ight princess stop allat cryin'."

Samir knew she was overwhelmed with everything going on.

He pulled back the cover and pulling her on his lap. He took a shower before coming here so he didn't have to worry about her getting mad "outside clothes" were on her bed.