33

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

*2 years later*

Marianne walked over to the walk in closet to find a pair of white heels that would match with the pink satin dress she had on.

Samir was taking her out, something he always did. He told her where they were going and this time it would be a new art museum that opened a couple weeks ago.

Marianne looked up as she felt hands wrap around her. Turned around she tilted her head up slightly and felt Samir connect their lips together.

Marianne eventually moved in the house with Samir. He put her name on all the property he had, even though she said he didn't have to. Everything was hers just as much as it was his.

"You look beautiful." He said placing another soft kiss on her lips, letting his hands run down her body.

"Thank you Mir, I love you."

"I luh you mo' princess."

Mir responded and watched as Marianne smiled up at him. Her healing process took some time. She didn't want to do therapy, instead she put her thoughts in her paintings.

He watched as she grew through the art. It was a process, the painting started off dark because that's exactly how she felt, until she decided to pick up some color. He watched silently as more color got added to the paintings throughout the months.

He sat on the couch and he watched her pick up the first painting she started in the process, a fallen angel. Marianne repainted the picture and added wings to the person falling from the sky. They looked to be happily floating in the sky vs the actual falling that was in the first picture.

A form of acceptance.

It was a emotional process. But when it was all said and done she couldn't help but cry. That was fine because Samir held her at the end just like he did in the beginning, just like he would always continue to do.

11/27/2023 was the day of acceptance

11/27/2023 was the death date of Montrell Williams

-

"Mir are you sure this part of the museum is open?" Marianne asked as they walked down the hallway.

"Yes, princess. You'n see we got a pass." Samir responded leading her towards the double door.

Marianne walked through the door and the first thing she noticed was a screen projector that started playing not even a couple seconds later.

-

"Hiiii!" A energetic Marianne waved at the camera.

"Samir say hi to our weekly video"

"then you'a ask me why Ian got no storage."

"That's not true guys, he's just a little mad because I won't lay down yet. But I'm just not tired!"

"Imma delete it."

"You can't delete it Mir it's memoriesss"

-

Marianne watched the video trying her best not to cry when it got to the part where Mir kept up with the weekly updates without let knowledge.