9

I honestly don't think this story finna go over 40 chapters y'all but we'll see.

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

"And girl I would never in my like go on a date with that nigga again. Tell me why he got 3 baby mamas and one of them stopped us outside???"

Ki ranted to Ri about her date with James that went absolutely horrible.

"Oh my.."

"Right?! He didn't think to tell me that before we went on a date? Like be frl bruh"

Ki huffed shaking her head and changed the subject

"What you finna do for ya birthday?" Ki asked Ri as they both laid in California king bed watching teen titans.

"I don't know you, you know what you finna do for yours?"

"noPe"

"Well... we can just have a girl day 2 days in a row like we normally do." Ri said and ki smiled at her nodding her head.

It was July 14th and her birthday was on August 1st while, A'kira's was on the 2nd of August. When they were smaller they would cry when their parents gave them separate birthday parties. They wanted people to think they were twins which is where Ri and Ki came from. They always liked to celebrate their birthdays together.

"Now why are y'all on my bed?" Imani walked in the door with her pink scrubs on and both of their heads popped up.

"Mommy!" They both said at the same time as they seen her.

She smiled at them she just came home from a 12 hour shift at the hospital and was more than happy to see her daughters cars outside.

"Hello babies, how y'all doing?" She placed her purse on the dresser

"Good we were waiting for you to sleep" ki said and Imani nodded her head then looked at Ri who was watching her with a smile and she couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Lemme shower up ok?" She smiled at them and walked in the closet getting her silk pajamas then going to the bathroom closing the door.

-

"What y'all gonna do for y'all birthdays?" Imani asked A'kira.

They both laid on both sides of her, Marianne was sleeping after they made Imani watch the cartoon she recognized when they used to watch it as children. A'kira was half way there talking to her mom with sleepiness laced in her voice and her eyes closed.

"We just gonna do a girls day for 2 days straight."

"Alright baby." Imani said and closed her eyes

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"When is daddy coming home?" A'kira asked and Imani took a deep breath.

The girls still asked her the same question 5 years later and it never got easier because she never had a answer.

"...soon baby" she said trying to convince herself as well.

"Ok." A'kira said and drifted to sleep.

She knew his absence's affect them. They went from getting his hug and kisses everyday to it being limited to once a week. Years later they haven't accepted that yet.

Imani sighed and pulled the cover up to their necks and giving each a kiss before going to sleep.

-

"QP SKIIII"

A'kira did the duggie and Marianne hit the jerk as they listening to gunna.

They were in their moms kitchen making pancakes and eggs. Ri's pancake mix had chocolate chips and Ki's own was just plain.

"Good morning babies" Imani walked in the kitchen watching then dance and shook her head

They told her good morning as A'kira poured pancakes in the pan. Marianne didn't know how to make pancakes she anyways burnt them or they turned out rubbish. They tried to teach her for 3 months but eventually they just gave up. She knew how to make waffles tho.

Imani was planning a birthday party for them. It been a while they had one since they always wanted to lay down. She figured she could change it up for them this year. They would have 2 different cakes.

She was going to throw it at her house and invite people they were comfortable with. She knew Marianne had bad anxiety around unfamiliar environments.

"Y'all grandparents ask why y'all ain't go see them."

"But we went to see them last week, we'll go see them again in a couple days." Ri said and ki nodded her head

They loved their momma and poppa and tried their best to visit them together. Imani was a only child but she did have a best friend they referred to as their aunt.

"AKIRA WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Marianne fussed at her sister

"Huuuhhhh?! It my pancakes mix gur!" A'kira looked at her sister like she was crazy

"Mommy!"

Imani shook her head listening to her 20 and 21 year old fuss at each other instead of just getting another mixture.

Cute short lil chapter pur

Nigga that's not even a trailer😭