27

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

The end off the gen 4 Glock 17 came down hitting the lightskin man, waking man out his sleep as he cried out.

Samir watch as the man's head flew back and blood dripped out his mouth.

"Shut tha' fuck up."

Mir deep voice echoed through out the empty warehouse that consisted of nothing but a metal chair the man was currently tied to and a table.

J.R looked up recognizing the voice and watched Mir with wide eyes.

Everybody touched down in Chicago less than 24 hours ago. He slept, woke up along side Ri, dropped her off at the spa he set up for her, and came straight here.

"Man I swea' ion got yo shit!" Junior plead

Mir faced balled up into a mug. He wasn't fucking stupid, he had cameras in every room where he laid his money and product because for of simple reasons like this.

Nodding his head Mir pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture.

"Ight folk, watch this."

Turning his phone he watched as Juniors eyes widen at the sight of his girlfriend's house. Mir swiped to the left showing him another picture of his parents house.

"I got my folks standin' out yo' folks house right na'. So lemme tell you how dis' shit gon go." Mir said putting his phone in his pocket.

"You gon' die 100 fuckin' percent ion give a fuck. Up ta' you if they gon die tho, pick."

Mir watched as his breathing got heavy.

"Fuck you."

"Mmm"

He had on his normal all black but Marianne brought him the Armani jeans he had on, Mir didn't plan on dirtying his clothes today.

"Fuck ass shit, gon bring my folks in ta' this, don't forget you gotta bitch."

He took off his everyday ring placing it in his pocket leaving the rest on, taking up the knife on the table he looked at it for a second before stabbing it through J.R's hand making him scream and Mir's fist connected with his face making under his eye start to bleed from the rings.

"Next gon be ya fuckin' tongue, bet not get blood on my shoes. Where my shit."

Mir mugged watching the man he caught on his cameras. He had ManMan look into the footage and though Junior was covered from head to toe part of his neck slight peeped out the ski mask showing his tattoo.

Junior stayed quiet and Mir knew he had to take a step he didn't really want to take.

"Jayla?"

He watched Juniors eyes shot up at his daughter name. If looks could kill Samir would be dead, unfortunately for junior they couldn't.

Of course he wasn't going to do anything to Jayla but Mir knew he would fold. Especially over money? It wasn't worth it.

"You ain' gon touch my daughter..."

"Guess you'n know me like dat' den'."

Mir spoke getting into junior head and just like that he told Mir the money was in the attic at his girlfriend house.

Mir waited until Twone confirmed before wrapping up the situation.

"Makin' shit complicated fa' what." He mumbled to himself and just before Junior open his mouth to say something back Mir sent a single bullet to his head and walked away.