29

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

"You'a eat sum princess." Mir spoke in the calm tone he always seemed to have.

"I'm just not hungry Mir.." Marianne spoke and looked away from Samir and the food he was try to get her to eat.

It was a couple days later and she he was still at his house. In a couple days Marianne only ate twice and drank water. Everytime he tried to get her to eat he got the same answer in return, 'I'm not hungry.'

He refused to let her go anywhere knowing she wasn't in a good place mentally right now.

Letting out a slight sigh he ran his hands down his face and put the fruit bowl on the night stand before getting in the bed. He laid and she cuddled beside him resting her head on his chest.

"Mir?"

"Princess." He replied rubbing her back

"Did you..You watched it?"

He heard her voice get silent towards the end and he knew she was more than likely crying again.

Marianne brain basically refused to remember what happened when she was 15, but her actually seeing it happen took a toll on her. She gets up takes a shower do her hygiene and she's back in bed, that's been her routine for the past 6 days. With her refusing to pick up her phone Mir told everybody she was with him.

Kira was calling him nonstop to talk to her sister, she even showed up at his house a few times. Right along with the rest of the group who was just as confused. Of course he let them try to talk to her it didn't get far because she would start to cry when they asked too much questions.

As much as they were family Samir wouldn't tell them what was happening because that wasn't his place.

The only person he knew he owed a explanation to was her parents, which he was planning on doing today. Jamal has been on 10 trying to figure out what was wrong and Mir knew they needed to speak.

"Some of it."

"I didn't do anything? I- I didn't try to.. my grandma and aunties said it was my fault and I was being too grown."

Samir sat up on the bed and pulled her up along with him before shifting her body so she was sitting on him and facing him.

Space wasn't something Marianne wanted when she first told him the story, and right now he knew she didn't want to be treated any differently just because he seen.

"You'a listen to me princess. Nun was yo' fault, don't be listenin' to dem folks who tryna make excuses for a grown ass man that kno' what he was doin'. You hea' me?"

"But I let him inside. Pop said not to open the door when he wasn't home but I didn't listen."

Samir watched as tears started falling for her eye and he wiped them away.

"You kno' what he was gon do?" He asked her and she shook her head no. "Use ya words with me pretty girl."

"No.."

"Aight then. It ain' cause the clothes you was wearin' , it wasn't cause of you, it was because he a sick ass person mama. Tha' person that went lookin' fa dat shit just as sick as him, and when I find them they gon' be just as dead as his ass too. Swea' ta you." Mir spoke and watched at Ri shook her head

"Thats not nice Mir. You don't have to do that." She mumbled laying her body against his.

"Mmm, I luh you."

-

Samir got up from the bed when he got a notification on his phone that somebody just came in his property. Taking up the half eaten fruit bowl, he got her to eat a couple of them and now she was sleeping. He watched as she moved around before going back to the only peaceful sleep she got in a couple days