21

Y'all are such interesting people😭😭😭

*not edited*
3rd period POV.

A'kira walked in her room after a long day at the lake. Her hands were kinda tired from her and Marianne jumping twone in the water. Their hands eventually got tired so they made shoota join their side.

Taking off her shoes at the door and going straight for the suit case to find something because her and Marianne wanted to go to a gift shop but they decided to go home and clean up first.

Walking in the shower she turned on the water to hot. Getting her phone she connected it to the Alexa she brought with her and got in the shower.

-

A'kira walked out the bathroom with a black sundress that showed skin on her side, it hugged her figure nicely. She threw her hair up in high pony tail and let it flow down her back.

She sat on the bed asking her sister if she was ready.

twinnn👯‍♀️💞
10 minutes! I'm putting on my dress.

Liking the messages she sat on the bed for Ri to text she was ready to walk out the room

The door opened and she kept her head in her phone texting her dad as Adrian—ManMan— walked in the room.

"Wea' you goin'?"

"Out with Marianne." She kept the response simple. She felt his eyes on her but she wanted nothing do to with him.

"A'kira."

"ManMan." She closed her phone and looked up slightly annoyed.

"That's where we at?" He asked watching her with his low red eyes.

Rolling her eyes and she picked back her phone.

A'kira tried to give ManMan a change she really did, and he decided he wanted to play in her face or that's what it seemed like. She had multiple bitches DMing her about how he was just with them. Of course she would ignore not wanting to entertain but one of them got her number, this girl was his ex to be exact. She wasn't going to place herself in a situation where she looking like a side piece or even be with a man that had one, she refused.

ManMan obviously still had ties to this girl when he was talking to A'kira. She was upset when she found out of course but decided to go along with Marianne's train of thought and left shit alone.