19

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

Marianne got dressed as Mir sat on the bed already dressed in his normal all black and his jewelry.

"I like dat one."

Marianne gave him a side eye

"Mir you said that for all 3 I showed you already!" She threw her hands up in frustration and went back in the bathroom and his eyes followed.

He didn't know what she wanted him to say. He thought they all looked nice on her.

Next she came out in a black dress and he raised his eyebrow

She barely wore black but when she did she looked nice.

The dress had a very high slit on the right side and her breast was pushing up. Her small bohemian knotless braids were already styled and her edges were laid, she needed to see how it looked with the outfit she wanted

"Now if I wear this one I would match it with my black heel, and I'll on my waist chain, and my gold jewelry because it'll stand out more than my normal silver- Are you even listening Samir" she asked tilting her head a bit confused

"I'm listenin' princess." His stood up and walked over to her.

Lifting her hand up and spinning her around in a 360.  Her back was out and and her ass was poking out.

"I like this one, you can't bend ova in it tho mama." His hands traveled down to her ass.

"Are you just saying that so I can hurry up?" She lifting her head to look up at him.

"Naw you look good. I'a fuck tha shit outta y-"

"Okayyy Mir." She turned around walked to get the rest of the dresses to tried on to put them back in the suit case.

-

-

"Ummm can I get Hennessy mixed with Red Bull and for her something...fruity." Ki said watching Ri she looked back at the man showing him their id's

Last time Marianne tried straight alcohol she almost threw up, she hated the taste.

The bartender nodded wishing them Both a happy belated birthday.

-

ManMan rented out a private section, that came with their personal bar and a atm, in the club. Twone went out his way getting a couple dancers in for the fun of it.

Ri and Ki walked in together hand in hand slightly intoxicated. They were laughing at nothing and Marianne stopped looking at the 3 strippers that were inside the section not expecting them to be there.

"Hi! Y'all are very pretty!" She waved her hand at them and they smiled at her not expecting the kindness and compliments.

One of them got their MP3 player and connected it to the big speaker.