18

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

The flight to Bali was very long. But they made it in last night.

Marianne and Samir was in a room.

ManMan and A'kira was in a room.

and Shoota and Twone was in a room.

Marianne wanted to go look around the resort but decided she was to tired and would do that tomorrow.

She was also being clingy to Samir this morning, he didn't mind tho.

They did their morning routine and was now laying back in bed waiting for the rest of the group to be ready.

She laying of her back, Samir kissed her lips softly feeling on her exposed thighs. She was in a 2 piece bathing suit because the first stop was for the group to visit the beach.

"You so pretty, princess."

He moved now kissing on her neck. His Hands traveled downward towards her pussy cupping her.

"Lemme eat it."

He spoke lowly lifting his head and kissing her lips again

"Samir...we're about to leave.." she said inhaling slightly as Mir's hand made its was inside the bathing suit.

He felt the wetness as he opened her lower lips and circled around her clit.

"Mm, you wan' stop?" He asked and she shook her head

"Use ya words wit me, pretty girl." He said placing a quick kiss on her lips getting a soft 'no' in response

He grabbed his phone swiping down a putting on a timer for 10 minutes. Removing his fingers that was now wet he sucked it off before standing.

Pulling her at the end of the bed he got on his knees kissing her pussy through the fabric. He pulled at the knot on the side loosening it and took off the swimwear leaving her exposed.

He placed both her legs up on the bed and spread them so he got the perfect view of her.

"Yo pussy wet fa me princess." He said and placed his tongue on her lapping up the wetness she provided for him.

A moan left her lips as he began sucking on her clit.

"Samir." She tried closing her legs a bit only for him to spread the wider.

He hummed in her lifting his head replacing it with his finger.

"Keep them legs open fa me pretty girl."

He watched as cream left her and her swollen clit pulsate. She arched her back and he used his free hand tap his phone.

6 minutes 12 seconds.

He pressed down on her lower stomach. Removing his fingers leaning down he got back to work.

He sucked on her swollen clit adding more pressure by flicking his tongue repeatedly.

Listening to the moans that left her mouth Samir was glad he got everybody their own space instead of renting the 6 bedroom house he thought about.

"Samir wait." She pushed on his head making his hold down her hand and suck on her harsher.

The pleasure was overwhelming good.

Her leg shook cumming the sensation on her body being more than the first as he continued to eat her pussy through it.

He stood up and pushed her legs back watched her wet clit pulsate.

Marianne watched the mirror on the ceiling eyes rolling back at the position he had her in.