22

*not edited*
3rd person POV.

It was 12:35am when A'kira walked back in the room with 3 bags in her hand.

Placing the things on the floor next to her suit case. She picked up a oversized shirt and a pair of shorts sitting on the bed getting on her phone, waiting for Adrian to get out the bathroom. About 20 minutes later he did with a pair of gray sweats and drying his hair with a towel pausing when he saw her and continuing.

He been sleeping on the couch for 3 days because when he booked the room instead of getting 2 beds he got 1.

He hung up the towel on the hook letting his locs do as they pleased and a few fell in his face.

A'kira walked in the bathroom ignoring him. She truly didn't feel like talking to him at the moment.

-

Walking out the bathroom seeing the empty room, thinking nothing of it she hung up her towel walking towards the bed and picking up her phone that was on the charger looking at her notifications.

Family❤️
twinnn👯‍♀️💞 30 minutes ago
I'm going to sleep now ki, I love y'all💞

872-***-**** 10 minutes ago
On the balcony smoking

She clicked on Ri's message texting goodnight and a I love you in the group chat with them and their parents.

Walking towards the balcony sliding the glass door open. Adrian sat on the couch putting his phone down and sparked the blunt. She walked over about to sit down leaving space in between them and he pulled her on his lap.

"I didn't come out here to do this and argue with you Adrian, let me go." She said trying to get up but he kept a grip

"You ain't gotta do nun but listen A'kira."

"I don't want to listen to you Adrian.!I don't believe you. I don't trust you. Let me go."

He didn't let her go, he blew the smoke out his mouth adjusting her on his lap. Passing the blunt to her watching as she gave him the meanest mug.

She eventually gave up but she decided that was wasn't going to talk to him.

"I'm sorry." He started off, he was man enough to know this was his fault. She gave him a side eye and went back to watching the waves that were reflecting the moon.

"No your not." She said and he turned her face so they were looking at each other.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that she was gon' be on some bullshit especially when I ain' been in contact with her with her in a couple months."

That just pissed A'kira off more because he made it seem like he had nothing to do with this girl and he wiped his hands clean with her three years ago. Before she got to talk he continued

"I know I was wrong fa tellin' you it was 3 years ago but A'kira I swear to you, I fucked up once. I went to check up on the club in Chicago I was drinking a lil wit foenem and she was there. I wasn't lyin' when I told you I didn't fuck that girl cause all she did was give me top. That was that." He explained to her truthfully what happened. His ex made it seem like he told her he wanted a relationship with her and all this other shit when that was all that happened in the hotel room and he left

" Outta 3 years das' the only contact I had with her and in the moment I didn't give off no typa vibes that I wanted her back. A'kira she blocked on everything, you don't trust me and I'm sorry and put us in that typa situation when that wasn't my intention. You the only person I been fuckin wit' on my life." He watch her reaction to what he say sayin.

He know the situation hurt her just as much as it upset her and it was never his intention to give her any of those feelings.

When she was younger before she met Jamal nobody really listened to her until she got angry and that stuck to her. Of course her mom did understand her but everybody else it was a no. She learned to grow up with that mentality.

Adrian was one of the only people that saw right through that. When they first met you could visibly see how calm she was until someone messed with her. The smallest shit could set her off. He studied her, learned her, and eventually he was able to understand.

She felt like people didn't listen or hear her until she got angry.

Which is why he was always calm with her, he never raised his voice at her because then she would just see it as a challenge, it would piss her off and she would yell right back at him.

He put out the blunt as it reached the roach and looked back up at her watching him.

"You could've told be that from the beginning instead of having me confused. You didn't tell me nothing and she's here send me old and recent pictures of y'all...like? It wasn't matching the story you gave me and you basically lied to my face Adrian."

Even though she was upset she knew he was telling the truth

"Ian mean to make you feel like that ma' promise you dat."

"..okay"

"We good? I been sleepin' on the couch fa' 3 days na." He said making her smile and nod her head.

"I can sleep in the bed na'?"

"Yes Adrian"

"I'a get a kiss na?"

"Mmm I don't knowwww" she looked away as if she was thinking.

"Stop playin'."

He wrapped his hand around her neck pulling her closer to him and placing a kiss on her lips, her hands for their way to his hair. Standing up he took them to the bed and resting her on her back. Taking off his sweats and her clothes pulling out a condom and rolling it on.

Normally foreplay was there but he missed her and she missed him just as much.

Leaning down he connected their lips and inched his self in her making her acrylic dig into his back.

"Adrian..." she let a moan as he pulled out and sank back into her.

Y'all said y'all wanted the results here you go😭. Y'all got a lil sneak peek in they business

Adios🌚