chapter 2, Transport Spaceport.

Oh, great, this long line to get central gate.

I excuse me! SOLDIER! Little girl: Can you help me find my mommy, please

Divine: Look at child, sure kid, what does your mom look like, sweetie.

Little girl: um. Black hair, and she dresses like a doctor. I don't know if she is one.

Divine: That wasn't much help, kid, but I will try to find her, and but hold on my hand, we will search together, okay?

Little girl: Okay, nice soldier.

Divine: Hello, anyone lost a child during the transport line,

Divine, excuse me, any doctor Can Help me! As she shouted cross transport spaceport.

5 Doctors came checking on person who shouted.

Divine: Are you a mother by chance to this child here. As she pointed to the little girl.

Dr. Zilia lavan-Core
I apologize for inconvenience soldier, she always runs off when I'm distracted by other important messages.

Little girl, let's go, of hand rush to mommy.

Divine, it's alright, but keep on eye your child or bring a nanny to watch over her while you are working.

Dr. Zilia, I sure will do that. As she opens up her hologram screen, she sets a reminder for hiring someone, goodbye soldier. Let's go, sweetie.

Divine: open up her hologram screen, scan the area, and search up the fastest way to get to the military center.

Hologram screen: The fastest way to take forward steps to green line, and to Special assignments spaceport. You are there no time of late!

Divine: oh Great long run to green line. You got to be kidding me.

Hologram screen: and now follow to next spaceport over to your destination. You will be there.

Divine Running for her life as hologram show time. You mostly late!

Divine: Finally, one more step.

Military officers, are you running late Soldier? Hurry up, we are waiting on you anyway.

Divine: walks into spaceship vessel as doors closed behind her.

Military officer: welcome aboard fellow soldier! We are assisting the backup unit, so we all were tasked to be part of their ranks for the plan of ambush or worse, the higher ups secret weapon to be finished.
And we won't let our planet fall for those aliens.

All soldiers : Loudly Yeah! We aren't backing down without a fight!

Divine: walks away from speech, and pulls up hologram screen map to my room 32 meters on second floor.

Divine walks into the hallway and up the stairs to the room. Has her nickname on hologram by her door, and she changed it to Divine.

Divine enters her room, and the door closes behind her, she set down her case. As she sits on her bed. Opens hologram messages, sending message siblings.

Message, dear siblings, I will be back on earth for War, and I promise to come visit you all after the war is over. Love Sister Military. ❤️

Hologram message sent to Earth, message will reach in 40 hours.

Divine: it's time for nap. I guess nothing else to do. As she is lying in. bed, she soon falls asleep.