chapter 20, heavy-duty of being soldier

EXT. DESERT - MILITARY MISSION - DAY

Divine, Dawn, Shawn, and Sarah, adorned in military uniforms, navigate through the scorching desert towards a remote outpost. The mission is classified; they are tasked with taking over the outpost and securing it for General Divine Mother, a revered leader and strategist.

DIVINE
(into the radio)
Command, this is Divine. Our team of four is en route to the outpost. Confirming readiness to execute mission.

COMMANDER (V.O.)
(over the radio)
Divine, the outpost is strategically important. The general's presence there will ensure its stability. Stay vigilant and execute the mission as planned.

As the team approaches the outpost, they dismount from their vehicles and move swiftly in a coordinated manner.

DAWN
(surveying the surroundings)
We need to secure the perimeter first. Sarah, set up the surveillance. Shawn, be ready to neutralize any threats.

Sarah unpacks surveillance equipment while Shawn takes up a strategic position, scanning the horizon.

SARAH
(assembling the surveillance kit)
Surveillance is live. We can monitor the outpost from a safe distance.

DIVINE
(confidently)
Once we take control, the general will be able to establish a strong and secure presence in this region. Let's move forward.

As they stealthily approach the outpost, divine spots armed guards patrolling the perimeter.

DIVINE
(in a hushed voice)
Dawn, take out the guard on the left. Shawn, you take the one on the right. Sarah, standby with the hacking device.

Dawn and Shawn move with precision, silently subduing the guards. They drag them into the shadows while Divine and Sarah approach the outpost's main gate.

SARAH
(hacking into the security system)
Gate access granted. We're in.

Divine glances back, seeing the general's flag raised in the distance.

DIVINE
(smiling with pride)
Mission accomplished. The outpost is now under the General's control.

As they secure the outpost, the team begins fortifying its defenses, ensuring it becomes a stronghold for the General. Divine Mother arrives, an imposing figure radiating authority and grace.

GENERAL DIVINE MOTHER
(nodding at the team)
Well done, soldiers. Your efforts will play a crucial role in our mission. We now have a strategic foothold in the region.

The team stands at attention, proud of their accomplishments.

GENERAL DIVINE MOTHER
(as she walks past them)
You have my deepest gratitude. We will make this outpost an emblem of our strength - a testament to our cause.

The team nods and salutes, inspired by the General's vision.

EXT. DESERT - MILITARY MISSION - DAY

Divine, Dawn, Shawn, and Sarah, battle-hardened soldiers, make their way back through the arid desert. Their mission to claim the new outpost for General Divine Mother was a success, and they now head towards another stronghold to regroup and report their findings.

DIVINE
(looking at the map)
Our next destination is Stronghold Alpha. It's crucial that we get there quickly and report to Lt Anderson.

DAWN
(adjusting her gear)
We need to stay alert, Divine. The enemy won't take kindly to us taking their outpost. They'll be watching our every move.

SHAWN
(loading his weapon)
Don't worry, Divine. We've got your back. We've faced worse before.

SARAH
(nodding)
Exactly. We've trained for moments like this. Trust in our training, and trust in each other.