chapter 6, i Met Beautiful Alien

( Divine woken up from nightmares again in the middle of the night)

Divine: When I I'm ever gonna let it go, I killed my squad by mistake, My sister is in comma because of me.

Divine: slowly gets up from bed and puts on uniform, and leaves the gun by the bed and takes the sword instead.

(Divine walks out of tent and ahead out of base.)

(Divine kept walking towards a small desert flat surface ground and start up litte fire.)
( It has a few rocks that look like little hideout.)

Divine sat down by fire she just made by hand.

She sings old song,
(Lyrics)

When Planet's aligned with earth, I couldn't let you go.

We are Star mates the moment we started fighting together

I was soldier, and you were soldier if we started getting know each together by stars that gleaming hopeful for your return, but you never came back. Oohs, I sat here alone in desert. Because i hope for your soft embrace once more.

Divine heard a sound!

Divine: who goes there! Show yourself. ( notices Beautiful alien officer) ( she never heard music before, but she clearly saw Divine uniform)

Divine: You like the song? That is interesting from your kind, as she giggles.

Alien officer: it's my first time hearing singing, she lower her guard little and sat by the fire. Why is human like yourself way out of here? It's unlikely.

Divine: Just for stars, and to see Mars also. My second home.

Alien officer: You aren't born on Earth? In my data, I thought that Planet was dead. With no life, I guess data was wrong.

Divine ( plays along with that statement) you want to hear more of the song, I feel bad for stopping. As she laughed nervously.

Alien officer : There is more to the Song!!. Please go ahead and sing it for me, human!

Divine begins to sing it again,

(Lyrics)

As galaxies rise to life,
We follow your trail through the wormhole to your homeworld Nine Moons, we're weren't welcomed at first. We cherish your culture as our own as if we are exiled by our own kind, ooh, nine circles of platform where we assume that you are fleeting to.

And if we're close enough, I can hear your war cry across the galaxies. You were my star, I was your light in your gaze. Under nine moons was named after ourselves to remain remembered for centuries until another soldier finds their star mate.
The legacy shall be repeated

Divine stops singing, and noticing the alien officer is happy to hear the end part.

The stars above are shining above them as a shooting star storm begins ✨️.

Alien officer: You are a good singer. I wonder if you are good at fighting as well. ( she noticed her sword as she assumed she was Swordmaster. I heard about.)

Divine: If we're thinking about wanting to have more talks, I would love to in this place as our hideout.

Alien officer: Yes, I agree, we can meet here at night when everyone is busy. I want to fight you on 1v1 alone and chat afterward.

Divine: What is your name if we are going to fight tomorrow. I would like to know my opponent name,

Alien Officer: My real name is hard prononcé for human hybrid like yourself, so give me a name if you want.