chapter 15 a visit from my secret partner.

INT. ALIEN BASE - Zaylora TENT - NIGHT

Random alien military soldiers are actively guarding the perimeter of the military base, their alien features highlighted by the glow of the base lights. The night is quiet, save for the occasional hum of machinery and distant chatter.

Inside Zaylora tent, amidst the belongings and gear scattered across the room, Zaylora enters, slightly weary from the day's battles. She looks around, ensuring her privacy, and lets out a sigh of relief. Unbeknownst to her, Divine quietly slips into the tent, a faint smile playing on her lips.

Divine watches Zaylora with a mix of concern and adoration, her eyes tracing Zaylora every move. Zaylora, lost in her thoughts, doesn't notice divine presence. As Zaylora takes off her armor and rests her sword against the bed, she suddenly senses someone watching her. She turns, and her eyes widen as she sees Divine standing there.

Zaylora
(surprised)
Divine? What are you doing here?

Divine cheeks flush with a soft pink hue as she stammers for an explanation.

Divine
(softly)
I... I couldn't resist being away from you any longer, Zaylora. I sensed you were worried, and I couldn't stay away.

Zaylora surprise softens into a mixture of confusion and curiosity, intrigued by divine unexpected tenderness.

Zaylora
(recovering)
But why? We are on opposite sides, destined to be enemies.

Divine
(earnestly)
Perhaps we were Zaylora. But my heart won't allow me to ignore the connection between us, no matter the circumstances. I'm willing to defy everything I've known for a chance at something more.

Divine takes a step closer, the tension between them palpable.

Zaylora
(cautiously)
Divine, this complicates everything. Our lives are entangled in a web of violence and conflict. How can we even consider this?

Zaylora's gaze never wavers from Divine's, her eyes filled with a mix of vulnerability and determination.

ZAYLORA
(whispering)
Love transcends boundaries, Divine. It's a spark that can ignite even the darkest corners of our world. If we truly believe in it, we can overcome anything.

Zaylora hesitates, her expression caught between the call of her duty and the undeniable pull she feels towards divine. After a moment, she takes a step closer, reaching out a hand to gently touch divine cheek.

DIVINE
(softly)
I never anticipated this, Zaylora, but I can't deny what I feel. We may have to navigate treacherous waters, but together, we might just find a way.

Zaylora's eyes shine with a mixture of relief and hope as she leans into Divine's touch. Their connection, once marked by conflict, now holds the possibility of something entirely new.

( moon lower)
[ divine left a note ]

Zaylora, pick up the note, read it,

Once Divine and her troops returned to their original home base in the northern desert,

she said goodbye to her troops, who had successfully claimed another outpost.

Walking alongside the green unit and shadow squad,

Divine made her way back to Captain Thomas.

As they traveled through Death Valley,

they eventually reached the military base and noticed that it had been reinforced with more metal.

At this point, a hybrid alien nurse,  Cassie, caught up to Divine and took some time to catch up with her.

Feeling tired from the journey.

Divine  walks to her tent and just flops on bed.

Passed out from exhausted.

Zaylora, in shadows of her tent, noticed her sleeping now, Zaylora  stepped and put blankets over her, suddenly felt divine hand grab her.

Divine sleepy
( softly)

Don't  leave.

Zaylora
( surprised)

I thought you were sleeping,

Divine  pulls her into her bed.

Zaylora
( shocked)

Woah~ "Is she actually sleeping?  

Take off her headgear puts under her bed.
Watching her sleep patterns.

Divine  inches closer to Zaylora.

Zaylora  Mind
( blushing)

She is so close, I believe  im classed as perverted now, from reading those books,  They're were old and dusty.
Zaylora fainted due to being  so close to her face that she was hot and bothered.

[ sunset]

Fade out.