chapter 9, mission we weren't already for.

Divine wakes up early, and then others are soring their sleep next tent over. see Zaylora under the bedsheets.

Zaylora: Good morning, my heater~♡

Divine: How did you get past the guards at the gate?

Zaylora: Well, I noticed one of the walls had a hole in it. I managed to sneak in to see you.

Divine: You are going to be caught one of these days. Zay!

Zaylora: im going to be fine anyway, I'm just going be killing more those distant Outpost on other to the west, since I was going sent my number to you, then they destroyed my Power station.

Divine: I guess we will be on opposite sides of this time.

Zaylora: You are going to South? Is there someone family there?

Divine: No, not mine. But I did oath Henry to save his little brother, and why are you under bedsheets?

Zaylora face is clearly blue,
Well, I like your warmth, Div? And that sweet you are helping someone own family.

Divine: Sometimes logic between us seems strange, that we are both hot and cold to different people. (whispered to herself, "Could it be we post to be made together?")

Zaylora snuggled against her warm body and rubbed on her chest.

Divine: Zay! ( looks at her. She is very similar to a puppy)

Zaylora the alien: pulls down something.

Divine: zay! I thought you said you wouldn't do that,

Zaylora: Relax Div! I'm just pulling on bedsheets down, so lay next to you.

Divine ( clearly, her face is red from embarrassing herself)

Zaylora: Giggling, did you think something dirty?

Divine: No, I didn't.

Zaylora here phone number on paper. Try adding that manually Div.

Divine open hologram screen to menu of apps, and she click on message icon, added the Zay phone number to private chat.

Zaylora, it works, hugging div!

Divine: Well, it works since I'm using an advanced technology hologram phone. The original price was out of my budget. It was a gift from my mother. She hated me for not trying to date someone. But I plan to tell I'm not straight.

Zaylora, that obvious you aren't straight, sincerely you allow me to hug you and talk you.

Divine doesn't your kind allow you speak to others females is that considering to be flirting.

Zaylora: Sadly, yes, that stupid law is so old, I hope it can be fixed when im chairwoman next. So I can invite you to my place to chat and have a
sword fight!

Divine: You sound like a child sometimes, may it be rude to ask for your age, Zay?

Zaylora: Well,no, im in the early thousands range, and I know your age already by scanning you with my headgear.

Divine:That's not surprising.

Zaylora: Remove herself Up from her bed, I have to go ahead back already, but if we do fight, I use my full strength to make look real, I hope you do too div!.

Divine: I will put all in that fight, hugs Zaylora.

Zaylora: hugging her back ( slightly worried about her and blushing slightly)

Zaylora, some night you tell me your real name, Div?

Divine: Of course, she gets up from bed.

Zaylora smiles softly at div! ( shortly leaves from the area)