chapter 14, operation Oasis

Attention! Is this your captain speaking, I'm requesting to see Divine now.

Divine wakes up hearing captain speaking over Outpost speaker.

Private: ahem, excuse me, Divine! The Captain wants to see you immediately.

Divine get ups,

Put on her heavy gear.

As she walks to her captain tent.

Captain Thomas: im giving you direct order to restore the power cell station with shadow unit. Or find a way to fix it. We need that to get more extra support and radio chatting from other Outposts.

Captain Thomas ( angry tone)

Get ready and move out immediately! We are losing daylight, I'm not running daycare here.

Divine ( calm tone)

Yes, Sir! Salute.

Divine exits his tent,

[ goes back to her tent and grabs her proper armor and her weapons. ]

Divine walks to the gate,
Signal a private over to me.

Private Dakota: Yes, corporal!

Divine, go tell other shadows, get their armor on, and tell them to catch up with me.

Divine walking away from the Outpost.

INT. DESERT - DAY

The scorching sun glares down on a desolate landscape, where Divine, a seasoned space soldier with a Cold Look on her face, Dawn, a tech specialist with her signature glasses, Shawn, a charismatic team leader, and Sarah, a skilled medic, gear up for a critical mission. Their objective: restore the backup power station deep within the heart of the unforgiving desert.

EXT. DESERT - OUTPOST

Divine, Dawn, Shawn, and Sarah emerge from their outpost, ready for action. They move through the sand dunes as Divine scans their surroundings with a meticulous eye.

DIVINE
(whispering)
Keep your eyes peeled for any hostiles. We don't want any surprises.

DAWN
(squinting)
Roger that, Divine. I'm also monitoring the tech systems for any potential threats.

SHAWN
(looking at the map)
According to our intel, the backup power station should be about 10 clicks northeast of our current position.

SARAH
(checking medical supplies)
If anyone gets injured, remember to give a clear signal, and I'll be there in a flash.

EXT. DESERT - POWER STATION

As they approach the power station compound, they notice its ominous exterior, battered by desert winds. Divine signals the team to halt, surveying the area meticulously.