chapter 23, Time for battle.

(Moonlight glimmer throughout base)

Divine wakes up in her tent, gets ups, and puts on her uniform. And grab her sword.

Divine walks throughout the desert reach her base.

On the way, she cuts down some TX13 who were trying to eat a snake.

INT. ZAYLORA'S TENT - NIGHT

Divine, a skilled infiltrator, stealthily maneuvers her way through the camp, avoiding guards and shadows alike. The moonlight casts a pale glow on the desert sands as she approaches Zaylora's tent.

Cut to:

INT. ZAYLORA'S TENT - NIGHT

Divine slips into the dimly lit tent and glides across the room, careful not to disturb anything. She spots Zaylora's desk adorned with scattered parchment and trinkets. With a mischievous smile, she reaches into a small pouch hanging from her belt and pulls out a vibrant purple desert flower.

Divine places the flower delicately on the desk, the contrast striking against the parchment. She takes a moment to admire it, knowing that Zaylora will appreciate the thoughtful gesture.

Just as Divine turns to leave, she hesitates, a tinge of disappointment in her eyes. Zaylora isn't there. Her lover giving the flower to her would have made this moment even more special. Nonetheless, Divine understands the unpredictable nature of their work.

Cut to:

EXT. DESERT BASE - NIGHT

Divine blends seamlessly into the desert surroundings as she retraces her steps back to her home base. She moves with a grace and agility that only years of training could provide.

Her mind drifts to the anticipation of seeing Zaylora later, the flower symbolizing her love and longing. The desert breeze whispers secrets as she disappears into the night, leaving behind only footprints in the sand.

Divine return to her tent in campsite.

To see Zaylora laying on her bed.

Zaylora grabs the divine arm and pulls her inside,and closes her tent zipper.

Divine takes off her headgear and bulky armor.

Zaylora looks away and blushes at the sight of her lover muscle.

Divine  ( smiled)
I thought you were out on a mission? Why are you in my tent?

Zaylora ( blushing)

I was going to go back to my base,but I wanted to see you. But you weren't here, so I thought I would wait for you.

As she looks at Divine.

Divine ( calm)

  I believe you, but I swear if you are into sniffing clothes, you are truly weird.

As she ended up walking to her desk instead of her bed.

Zaylora ( smirked)

Are you busy again?

When aren't we going to love rituals? 

Zaylora  as she looks at Divine  with curiosity.

Divine (calm with emotionless face)

Do you mean to say Sex?

You are truly a maiden who physically won't say the word?

Honestly, that adorable is coming from you.

As divine giggling, she puts down her sword.

Zaylora ( blushing)

  Yes, I mean that!