TX13 incoming ( Rewrite)

At daybreak, Mizuno exuded confidence in facing all adversaries at once without hesitation. She expressed her certainty in her abilities, inviting observers to witness her prowess through a combination of song and combat.

In a display of strength and determination, Mizuno sang about the hidden burdens one bears, emphasizing the relentless pursuit to overcome obstacles until the very end. She warned about the cunning nature of enemies, highlighting the necessity to outwit them either with blades or unwavering willpower.

Amidst the clash, a fierce creature charged towards Mizuno, emanating despair and agony through its darkened visage. Without faltering, she swiftly plunged her blade into the creature, swiftly decapitating it with a single, precise strike, accompanied by eerie alien sounds.

Elsewhere, Qin'ra observed the unfolding conflict through a spyglass, noting the involvement of TX13 creatures in battle and the appearance of a mysterious purple-haired human combatant. Despite concerns raised by Nithza, the group remained resolute in their determination to emerge victorious and retrieve their captive councilor's daughter.

Nishimura cautiously positioned himself, taking aim at his designated targets and unleashing a series of calculated shots. Meanwhile, in the secluded Boulder Hideout at midnight, Ieni pondered her next move, contemplating a visit to the prisoners captured by her squad.

Among the captives, Leni noticed a striking human woman peacefully slumbering in her cell. The woman stood at 5 feet 5 inches, with ebony skin, intense hazel eyes, and unique facial features. Leni's attention was drawn to a blue-haired alien warrior nearby, possessing an enigmatic aura and distinctive physical attributes.

Caught off guard by Jada's observation, Leni blushed and denied any romantic interest, focusing instead on learning about the alien's name and motivations for continuing the human resistance effort.

Jada cryptically hinted at the tenacity of humanity, leaving Leni to ponder the complexities of their intergalactic conflict.