chapter 8, how i discovered about major issues.

Captain Thomas: Private, I don't need excessive lies! Tell me what I asked you to do for me!!!

Private Rico Han Turlua: to get Soldier Called Divine, but sir! May I speak freely, sir!

Thomas:  Go ahead. If it is another  lie, I'm sending you home for not following direct order!

Private Rico: Yes, Sir! I couldn't find her in base at all, either. Did I not find Henry either? He hung out with this soldier.

Thomas: If you want to get promoted to the next rank, you better find Divine now. Private!

Private Yes, Sir! Salute to Captain!

(Private suddenly rush out Captain tent, and look all over military grounds and even outside grounds)

Divine bump into the overworked  Private,

Divine: I heard from Henry and others you were looking for me? While I out dealing  with Officer Dawn, what is it, Private? 

Private Rico: Follow  me, Divine! Behalf of Captain orders, he requested to see your presence at once. ( leading her to Captain tent )

( Private stand guard at tent)

(Divine enters Captain tent)

Divine: Yes, Sir! You wished to see me, sir!

Captain Thomas: You did well on the last mission  I heard from Officer Sarah, that you said you were very unique and capable  of for promotion, but at hand first  you have Mission to Help South Outpost  of underdogs, they're swarmed by aliens. You and the shadow unit are going to help with the green unit.

Thomas: You are dismissed,
Soldier!

Divine, yes, sir! Salute to Captain!

(Divine  leaves tent)

Divine keep walking in the direction of the shadow unit tent Sector.

Officer Sarah: Another mission already? 

Officer Dawn looks pissed off at Divine.

  Divine: Yes, and along with that, our mission is to help the south outpost. They're in trouble, and we are going with the green unit.

Officer dawn: Great, we are going to be stuck with  Major  Kyle on this mission. What load bullshit.

Officer Sarah: I hope  he doesn't make flirting jokes again  to ladies  like last time in the cafeteria tent. That was  just so awkward.

Divine: What did happen anyway?

Officer Sarah: One of the ladies  of red dragons got up and kicked him his nuts, and got sent to Captain, but since he was in right because his rank, she got sent back home.

Luckily, only one of it members.

Divine: he definitely deserves that. After all, we are soldiers. We can't sleep with any ranks, or we get sent to direct higher-ups. And that doesn't  end well up for anyone.

Officer dawn: That's exactly my point. He Major  from USS second home planet, he never listened to ladies and other boys either, he just idiot in military outfit  bound to die any day now. ( looks away in cold gaze at floor)

Officer Sarah, true: very true, he just Idiot I did wonder how he joined the military special academy if he was jerk to ladies and disloyal to his higher-ups.

Officer James ( entered  Shadow tent with Officer Shawn)

Officer  James: What three of you are talking about now?

Officer Shawn: Yeah, I would like to know as well.

Officer dawn ( blushing at sight of Shawn) 

Officer  Sarah noticed Dawn.

Divine: we were just talking about the green unit worst-case guy.

Officer James: You talking about The Kyle fella, right?

Officer Dawn: ahem, Yes, he is very rude to ladies, I hope slay sooner than later.

Officer James: I know right, he kinda a pig, too. I sorta saw him trying to make his hands on soldier, I told him to knock it off. Then, I tried to use his rank and get out of trouble. Then I told him I had connections with Minister of Defense.

Sarah: I didn't know he is pig great. I am in favor  of leaving him to die in desert whenever he is in earthquake or mission.

Officer dawn said: I, downright unfortunate times we are in.

Divine: I agree. Unfortunate times to be a disgusting jackass.

Officer Shawn: I didn't want to know you all voted yes on that, hahaha. Okay, I agree.

Divine: Tomorrow, we are leaving  since it's evening already.

Officer Shawn: it's mean I im able to fight with my squad!

Officer dawn: following up with that comment, don't worry about walking too much. we are going to take a shortcut through Valley of Death since the information  we have  military drone scouts  already cleared it.

Officer Sarah: Yeah, almost to forget to say, don't  tell anyone, but I'm getting ready to be engaged by November  15th. 

Officer James, congrats on getting engaged.

Divine  open her hologram screen stares at calendar it's Marach 20th year ??????.

Divine that long a way. You are telling us now?

Sarah: Yup, in case I forget to invite you guys, you're my friends I made here. I appreciate you coming to my wedding at least.

Officer dawn: I appreciate it, but I have to check my calendar if I'm available on that day.

Officer James: I make sure you are available on that day, Dawn! As he thumbs up in a sportful manner.

Officer dawn: going to take the night shifts now?

Officer Sarah: Haha, we should take a group photo with everyone  put on the wall by cooking a tent.

Officer James, yeah! That would be  fun for change of negative people.

Divine: Yeah, that would be fun!

Officer Shawn, that would be awesome! Depending on which day it is on?

( mean awhile later)

Everyone in the tent is laughing and about Shawn jokes