No. Weddings. ALLOWED. (MAJOR CONTENT WARNING) 🥺💜🖤

CW: physical + emotional ab*se/gaslighting, mistreatment of an adopted family member

If you are sensitive to these topics, I must warn you that there's a HEAVY amount of angst and the topics listed. So I would suggest that you should
CLICK OFF OF THE STORY NOW
if any topics mentioned at the top trigger you majorly.
Please do not blame me if you decide to read the story anyway and get majorly triggered. I am sorry if I went too overboard. 😞

Pink Seven couldn't wait for her friends' parents to get married! The two would be stepsiblings and always be around each other! She couldn't wait to come!...

But her parents weren't having it.

"No, Pink Seven. This invitation is NOT for you."

"Why?" she said sadly. "The invitation says that our family is invited to the wedding! And my friends are COUNTING on me!"

"Your friends mean nothing to us. We just raise you," said the first parent.

"The family doesn't mean YOU. It means the REAL members of the family. Us only," said the second.

"But you adopted me! I AM your family!"

"No, you aren't. We adopted you to make you realize that you are nothing. You are worthless. We do not want you. Your real parents did not want you. Nobody does."

Pink Seven cried. Loudly.

"You're. Not. Going."

"Please! I -"

Pink Seven was put in a soundproof magic bubble, sent to the basement, to which the parent creating the bubble powered up an automatic magic generator. Then, the generator was instructed to torture the poor pink Algebralien.

(Not EXPLICITLY saying how because the story is already too dark.)

The generator seemed concerned for the pink Algebralien, inaudibly screaming for help.

A death stare, as well as a screech, forced the generator to be compliant.

The evil parents then left the basement and locked the door behind them.

The generator looked at Pink Seven as if to apologize for what twisted things that those vile creatures thought were right. On the other hand, they knew, but they just didn't care.

The generator knew that if it stopped using the magic the way it was intended, the Algebralien whose magic was inside of it would know.

If Pink Seven knew how to escape, however, it would rather get destroyed.

It looked at the pink Algebralien as the automatic movements (the controlling Algebralien's movements) started and said:

".. / .- -- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- .-.-.-
.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- .--. .- -... .-.. . / --- ..-. / . ... -.-. .- .--. .. -. --. ..--.."

Pink Seven nodded.

".. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... - --- .--. .-.-.-
-. --- .-- / --. --- -.-.-- / --. --- / --. --- / --. --- -.-.--"

The generator let go of the bubble.

"What about you?"

".. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / ..-. .. -. . .-.-.-"

"Okay!"

Pink Seven ran up the stairs, disintegrated the door, and snuck out of the basement and the house quickly.

The generator seemed a little hopeful.

"... - .- -.-- / ... .- ..-. . --..-- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -. ..- -- -... . .-. .-.-.-"

***

The two Algebraliens who hid their evil nature from others were enjoying the service, when suddenly one of the two hands of the controlling Algebralien starts to burn.

"The generator."

The controlling one grabbed the other's hand with their not - burning hand and began out of the church.

"Where's Pink Seven?" Negative Three, one of Pink Seven's friends called out.

"She's fine."

"If she was, she'd be here with us," said Square, another one of Pink's friends.

"SHE'S FINE."

"Okay, okay, we get it," said a random Zero, another one of Pink's friends.

(Pink's other few friends were wondering what her parents' problem was.)

After the angry couple left, Pink Seven snuck to the church entrance.
Right in time. She snuck to a pew, then signaled her friends.

They came over to the area pretty quickly.

"Sorry I'm late," said Pink Seven. "My parents have gone too far. I need to run away and fast."

"We'll help with supplies!" said Negative Three. "We can hide out and get you some stuff."

"Genius," said Pink Seven. "Let's stay here till after the wedding."

"Okay, that works," said the Zero. "Then we'll cross the running away - type bridge."

Word total: 639