WCAF - Disclaimer in "Basically What Happened" 😇💙💛🎲

This story was first made before TPOT 3 was released and some parts are written poorly, so don't be surprised if the story has nonsensical logic or unpatched plotholes. I may patch some of them later. Let me know if you find any that have not yet been patched.

***

(NOT WRITTEN IN STORY, spoilers for TPOT, Omori and WCAF, duh)

One plothole that I will patch right now is the "TPOT time gap" plothole.

The story was meant to take place after TPOT because I didn't expect Four and/or X to return in TPOT.

Four years pass because that happened in the original game of OMORI.

X's seclusion is unaffected, but the TPOT episodes out during and after the time ARE affected.

TPOT 1 was released during BFB, of course.

TPOT 2 and 3 were released during X's seclusion.

TPOT 4 was released not long before "Power of..."

TPOT 5, 6, and all future episodes as of now all take place after the ending of WCAF.

If TPOT 7 or another later episode affects anything in the story, I may update the disclaimer.

For now, be aware that not EVERYTHING in the story is up-to-date, and the story will likely no longer be updated, I prefer to let it age as-is.

Word total: 218