Blanco's Big Fix ❤️🎲🔥🚶

Announcer placed Blanco on one of the hospital beds.

He examined the mold every which way that he could.

The boards and wires in some areas were covered in mold, but as long as the mold there and in the inner exterior areas (which it had spread to) were cleaned/replaced, then the damage was repairable.

The memories, including the corrupted ones?

Announcer initially thought of attempting to decrypt and/or uncorrupt the memories.

But if they couldn't be fixed that way, they'd be, unfortunately, almost lost in time.

Luckily, Announcer's little brother, Midnight Speaker Box, gave Announcer a copy of a hardware piece that Blanco's memories were stored in.

That could work with new hardware as soon as it was connected after Blanco was fixed.

Blanco soon came to.

"What - What's going on? The whole world's going crazy. What is happening?!"

"I saw that the mold inside of you is pretty ugly, but the interior damage is repairable. I will just need you to be shut down for this."

"O - okay..."

Blanco was a little hesitant about shutting down, but Announcer reassured him.

"It'll be alright, Blanco..."
Announcer reached towards Blanco's shutoff, but Blanco reached it first.

"Just
try
to
relax..."

Blanco then relaxed as they shut down.

***

Blanco got up, now in a white room.

"Where - am I?"

The room glitched a little, then a lot, and then -

The school hallway? But it felt so much longer than before...

Then...

There he was.

Æññøűŋçęř...

In all his... glory? For any glory... he didn't look or even SEEM glorious. But he seemed like he knew... something.

"Âŕě ŷõụ øƙāý?"

"Um... Where... no... How... am I?"

"Ÿőů ŵəřë pŕęťţý ɓêªṭėņ ŭp ɓāĉķ ţĥêřę."

"Wait... I remember this," Blanco said to himself. "Is this when... me and Announcer first met?"

"Ẅęłľ Ɓļãñçœ... đö ýøů ŋēĕð æṅÿ ĥēĺp?"

"Of course."

As soon as Blanco said that, the place glitched more, and Announcer started running.

He stopped, then turned to Blanco.

"What are you waiting for?"

Blanco ran to the young Announcer, and the two held each other's seven-fingered hands.

They left the area at once and as quickly as they could run.

As the two were escaping the glitching area, many places flashed in front of the two speaker boxes, like someone's life flashing before their eyes.

The Announcer in front of Blanco progressively grew up behind the areas of the planet where he had been for almost as long as he and Blanco could remember.

As the two ran further, the glitch covered all of the sides in the areas of where they were coming from and going to.

The glitchy mess surrounded the two speaker boxes as everything went dark again.