Part 69 with Six and Nine 😇💙💛

Six and Nine hung out at the Equation Playground.

They threw jokes at each other (not literally) and played Rock, Paper, Scissors a few times.

Nine and Six sat under a tree after playing a little, and Nine got a drink out.

"I got this rad drink from my red cousin, Ten," said Nine. "But they said that if you drink this juice...

You will get ligma -"

"LIGMA BALLS!" shouted Six and Nine simultaneously.

Six then sighed as the two excited (and somewhat exhausted fron laughing) Algebraliens sat down.

"I know now that I'm not the only one who enjoys a weirdly dead meme," said Nine.

"Ehhh, I could say I'm okay with it," said Six. "Wanna look at more?"

"Sure," Nine replied joyfully.

The two integers had a strange barrel of laughs that they had opened themselves. 

They spent about an hour or two admitting their reactions to certain old memes before going back to the playground area and became the ultimate daredevils with the playground equipment and their sixty-nine fields in their imaginations.

Six and Nine later hung out at each other's houses.

Nine even taught Six some skateboard tricks that she learned about from other sources.

Six showed Nine tricks on self-defense.

The two integers felt satisfied when the day was through and after going home, because it was one of the very best days for the both of them to hang out.

The day of 6/9 had now concluded, and now to wait for 9/6.

***

Ha ha lol
69th chapter special go brrr
Six + Nine interactions plus milestone

Word total: 269